Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im putting this here because theres no section for actual forum unbans
(09-19-2020, 06:40 PM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote: So I have a question for you.
How do you know they weren't warned? Do you know that he didn't approach them and ask them to stop?
Maybe he is doing things that you do not see. I have seen posts being deleted from others that were shit posting that are even in prophunt that got deleted and the person got a warning too and they were friends with Sarcasm.
I think he treats everyone the same.
We as non-forum members can't even see warnings and neither can you except for your own.
There is no unfairness that I see specifically. The rules are straight forward and there is a place for shit posting.

-B0T
I can see the warning levels of people sometimes though on the forums. I noticed it happening after they been warned I think. This is what is confusing me in particular since I don’t really understand it. I mean no offense to anyone I’m just trying to understand this fully.

Messages In This Thread
RE: im putting this here because theres no section for actual forum unbans - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 09-19-2020, 06:44 PM