Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Consistently targeting and RDMing
Offender's Name: jonu the third

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107501601

Potential Witnesses: @JesseTheUndeadCowboy @"Chris Farley" @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca"

Reason to Ban: Just keeps attempting to RDM me every single time he's on, I was unarmed 1 round and he killed me in front of Nicky. He has already been warned just continues to do it.

Proof: Only have this 1 screenshot because I don't capture my gameplay or anything.

The other mods on can vouch.

Proof
I’ll take a look at the logs and add some screenshots whenever I can join that is. The map is currently on rooftops and with that many people my game won’t let me join for some reason.

I don’t know what the hell happened but for some reason a good portion of the logs from today are missing. Like some maps in the old logs aren’t showing any logs.
Yeah, I've seen this. I'm not sure if it's permaban worthy though. I also would've gathered more evidence before making the report. But yeah, I've seen it happen
Still RDMing.. I don't know why this continues to go on after multiple mods and witnesses. Currently doing it right now.

https://ibb.co/HBq3VY0
I recorded our most recent interaction, but I don't think it'll do much
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
I have also observed this man RDM'ing fanta on a regular basis.
+1 witnessed fanta being targeted a while back from the same player. Frankly having a mod/admin ask what his deal is would go a long way
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Yes, I have witnessed this targeting span multiple days. Since both are regulars I didn't really want to take any independent action (besides slaying as appropriate and warning) against one without the approval of the community/higher-ups. The accused has followed fanta around multiple rounds and regularly RDMs him as well.

The accused has been made aware that he should not be targeting fanta.

Fanta is not able to play as he should be able to do so when the accused is on the server. I recommend action be taken to remedy this situation.
Crazy how this is being over looked, everything else is settled in a 2 hour window.
(09-22-2020, 11:07 AM)fanta Wrote: Crazy how this is being over looked, everything else is settled in a 2 hour window.
It probably wouldn’t if I could get more evidence from the other day when he started targeting you but like I said the logs for that map got broke. I’ll try to keep a lookout again and see if he does anything else.
You know what I should probably add that I’m pretty sure he is targeting me now from what I noticed. He seems to do it in between long periods. I’ll add screenshots of that later.