Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what the F is going on
what is going on with murder staff/donor's ? they are saying hurting someone with popcorn and pushing people causing some damage is rdm..... like uhhh you didnt die so no rdm. and on minecraft i was pushing people off into the water since they were butthurt about damage. then was kicked by either Nemo, or either by a donor Sick Ranchez, August. and as in rules rdm means by killing another player. their is no saying damage is considered rdm.  

if this is a new rule can it be addressed ? but i feel like it's just donor/staff abuse because they were just unhappy with being pushed and dont know to push back.   

so any feedback good or bad on this would be great.

thanks,

P.S. i dont normally post to threads soooo this might be in the wrong section sooooo my bad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I am not sure why you brought this to forums, because you were continuously asked/warned to stop by staff and other players. We explained that to you in game.
By repeatedly pushing people off high places/hitting them with popcorn you cause damage that may lead to player's death, which is already RDM. If a player is annoyed by it and is asking you to stop and you continue doing it, this is trolling.
(09-19-2020, 11:14 PM)Blurgh Wrote: I am not sure why did you bring this to forums, because you were continuously asked/warned to stop by staff and other players. We explained that to you in game.
By repeatedly pushing people off high places/hitting them with popcorn you cause damage that may lead to player's death, which is already RDM. If a player is annoyed by it and is asking you to stop and you continue doing it, this is trolling.

how is it rdm if they dont die ? rdm is cause of death not by broken ankles. you cant ask someone to stop playing the game cause their not going by your rules. like i said in game youre their to enforce the rules and have fun no enforce your own rules. pushing people is a tactic to stay alive longer and avoid death. if i were to push someone to their death then i would accept the rdm because thats what i did.
(09-19-2020, 11:17 PM)superwonder801 Wrote:
(09-19-2020, 11:14 PM)Blurgh Wrote: I am not sure why did you bring this to forums, because you were continuously asked/warned to stop by staff and other players. We explained that to you in game.

how is it rdm if they dont die ? rdm is cause of death not by broken ankles. you cant ask someone to stop playing the game cause their not going by your rules. like i said in game youre their to enforce the rules and have fun no enforce your own rules. pushing people is a tactic to stay alive longer and avoid death. if i were to push someone to their death then i would accept the rdm because thats what i did.
First, you are not able to see players' amount of health. If they have little, they may die from one push/popcorn hit. 
Second, if you hit a player directly to a head, you can kill them with one hit only, no matter how much health they have. 
Third, 'a tactic to stay alive' makes sense when you push a murderer. It doesn't work if you push innos.
Hey! Thanks for posting.

So the push rule has been something that has been enforced on the server as far back as I remember, which are as follows:

1: Push spamming is not allowed.
2: Pushing people from high places results in a warning.
2a: If a player pushes someone from a high place and they die, it is considered RDM and punished accordingly.

In regards to popcorn, hitting someone with popcorn is okay, however if a player kill someone with popcorn it is also considered RDM and punished accordingly.

Now there are often players that do not like being constantly hit with popcorn or pushed around, regardless if it kills them or not. If someone requests someone else to stop pushing them or hitting them with popcorn, and the player continues to do so, it starts pushing the realm of trolling/targeting and must be dealt with accordingly as well.

As for the situation noted in your initial post, over the course of 2-3 maps, multiple players and staff had requested you to stop pushing them, including myself, Sick Ranchez, Nemo, Penguin, Blurgh, and others. At one point Penguin handed you a slay for one round during the ww_house map, however I am personally not sure if that was related to pushing or if it was something different.
The kick happened during the minecraft_city map and was done my Sick Ranchez, a brand new donor as of today. He was subsequently warned by Nemo to have staff address issues while they are on the server.

I apologize for the kick from Sick, but please understand that these have been enforced for a reason to prevent the abuse of both mechanics and reduce overall toxicity on the server.
its still not against the rules to push. its a risk to push if their low health but causing damage is still not considered rdm. also this is murder so you dont know who is inno or not. 

but heres the thing im not trolling since i am pushing everyone. if it was targeting i would focus on one sole player which i havent.

also no need to apologize for the new donor as you said nemo talked to him he's new so dont give him too hard of a time.
I don't understand ,people tell you not to ,and you keep going, I'm guessing how many times did Nemo warn you ? You can't push people down high places .You're having fun yourself, people are uncomfortable .Have you ever thought about why people warn me ?People don't want to be pushed out of high places.Most people told you to stop ,and you kept doing that,and hitting people with popcorn, yeah popcorn hits a lot of damage, when it hits the head, it hits a lot of damage, it kills . You're saying it's not rdm that has few hp left.Come on, people don't want to be pushed because of you . I see you being kicked by a donor (Sick sanchez)if people don't want you to do it, just stop and stop arguing with staff.

THEY DONT NEED TO RULE FOR PUSH PEOPLE DOWN TO HİGH PLACES
(09-19-2020, 11:38 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: I don't understand ,people tell you not to ,and you keep going, I'm guessing how many times did Nemo warn you ? You can't push people down high places .You're having fun yourself, people are uncomfortable .Have you ever thought about why people warn me ?People don't want to be pushed out of high places.Most people told you to stop ,and you kept doing that,and hitting people with popcorn, yeah popcorn hits a lot of damage, when it hits the head, it hits a lot of damage, it kills . You're saying it's not rdm that has few hp left.Come on, people don't want to be pushed because of you . I see you being kicked by a donor (Sick sanchez)if people don't want you to do it, just stop and stop arguing with staff.

THEY DONT NEED TO RULE FOR PUSH PEOPLE DOWN TO HİGH PLACES
like i said in game that i was the one that rdm someone with popcorn when staff called out the wrong name. i know when to correct my wrongs. obviously people dont want to be pushed anywhere. but that is part of the game, you use that to your advantage. if you are being pushed what do you do ?.... you push back.
Almost everyone on the server says stop .Don't you think it's against the rules ?Do need to add rules for this?
(09-19-2020, 11:49 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: Almost everyone on the server says stop .Don't you think it's against the rules ?Do  need to add rules for this?
 if everyone said stop because the game wasnt going their way then their wouldnt be game.