Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what the F is going on
We literally just explained to you that your actions may ruin other players' game experience.
You keep pushing people knowing that you may cause damage/RDM. Why? For your own entertainment? Why taking that risk?
The thing I see is that you are exploiting flaws in the rules for your own entertainment.
Experienced players know that spamming E/popcorn are the things that should not be allowed. And staff also understand that. That is why we enforce these rules. To make the game fun, not annoying.
Why doing it over and over after being asked to stop?
(09-20-2020, 12:07 AM)Blurgh Wrote: We literally just explained to you that your actions may ruin other players' game experience.
You keep pushing people knowing that you may cause damage/RDM. Why? For your own entertainment? Why taking that risk?
The thing I see is that you are exploiting flaws in the rules for your own entertainment.
Experienced players know that spamming E/popcorn are the things that should not be allowed. And staff also understand that. That is why we enforce these rules. To make the game fun, not annoying.

for the simple fact that anyone can do it as well. the reason they dont is because they dont know about it. are you saying us experienced players should play to the whim of others because they havent put the time in the game to learn how to play it. its not exploiting flaws in the rules in any way.
[Image: giphy.gif]
It literally took two donors, two trusteds, one tmod and a mod to make you stop doing this.

(09-20-2020, 12:15 AM)superwonder801 Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 12:07 AM)Blurgh Wrote: We literally just explained to you that your actions may ruin other players' game experience.

for the simple fact that anyone can do it as well. the reason they dont is because they dont know about it. are you saying us experienced players should play to the whim of others because they havent put the time in the game to learn how to play it. its not exploiting flaws in the rules in any way.
Did I understand it correct that you assume that those who asked you to stop pushing them just didn't know how to push you back? I hope I get it wrong.
So it took two trusteds, one tmod, and our mod to make him stop?

>Listen to staff members.
(09-20-2020, 12:16 AM)Blurgh Wrote: It literally took two donors, two trusteds, one tmod and a mod to make you stop doing this.

stopping me from playing the game as it was intended. what i did was not against the rules. and you gues were upset cause i pushed you. when you could of pushed back but instead you insisted that i was rdm'ing when i never killed anyone from fall damage. and when you said damage was rdm i made sure you didnt take fall damage and you still insisted it was rdm when you landed in water and took no damage. you were just mad that you got pushed off a roof when all you had to do was push me off first. again you cant enforce your own rule's when the game isnt going YOUR way...

(09-20-2020, 12:21 AM)Burb Wrote: So it took two trusteds, one tmod, and our mod to make him stop?

you listen to staff when you break the rules. not when your just playing the game.
(09-20-2020, 12:21 AM)superwonder801 Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 12:16 AM)Blurgh Wrote: It literally took two donors, two trusteds, one tmod and a mod to make you stop doing this.

stopping me from playing the game as it was intended. what i did was not against the rules. and you gues were upset cause i pushed you. when you could of pushed back but instead you insisted that i was rdm'ing when i never killed anyone from fall damage. and when you said damage was rdm i made sure you didnt take fall damage and you still insisted it was rdm when you landed in water and took no damage. you were just mad that you got pushed off a roof when all you had to do was push me off first. again you cant enforce your own rule's when the game isnt going YOUR way...

(09-20-2020, 12:21 AM)Burb Wrote: So it took two trusteds, one tmod, and our mod to make him stop?

you listen to staff when you break the rules. not when your just playing the game.
Evidently you continued to bother players by pushing them when they asked you to stop. The staff told you to knock it off and you chose not to, at that point you're not listening to staff thereby breaking the rules. The forums is a place to discuss these things, but these are rules that we expect regular players to follow. We haven't been able to update the rules, all staff and several donors/regulars know these are the rules though. I'm not sure who you're asking for clarification from considering all murder staff are saying the same thing.
if all murder staff agree on it then it would be in !motd but it isnt. because pushing people isnt against the rules and everyone is able to do it and use it. pushing someone isnt considered rdm because YOU DONT KILL THEM. if you have an issue with that then id suggest talking with dink about it since last i heard he said if someone pushes you you push them back.

(09-20-2020, 12:26 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Hahahahaha, you're saying you can't make your own rules .But you make your own rules .Do you know why there are no rules for  spam pushing people ?Because they have enough brains that people won't do it
ok im not sure if this was supposed to be insulting or humoring.
(09-20-2020, 12:30 AM)superwonder801 Wrote: if all murder staff agree on it then it would be in !motd but it isnt. because pushing people isnt against the rules and everyone is able to do it and use it. pushing someone isnt considered rdm because YOU DONT KILL THEM. if you have an issue with that then id suggest talking with dink about it since last i heard he said if someone pushes you you push them back.

(09-20-2020, 12:26 AM)Norm Minder Wrote: Hahahahaha, you're saying you can't make your own rules .But you make your own rules .Do you know why there are no rules for  spam pushing people ?Because they have enough brains that people won't do it
I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just trying to explain it easier
(09-20-2020, 12:35 AM)Norm Minder Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 12:30 AM)superwonder801 Wrote: if all murder staff agree on it then it would be in !motd but it isnt. because pushing people isnt against the rules and everyone is able to do it and use it. pushing someone isnt considered rdm because YOU DONT KILL THEM. if you have an issue with that then id suggest talking with dink about it since last i heard he said if someone pushes you you push them back.

I'm not insulting anyone, I'm just trying to explain it easier
no i got that. but what your trying to explain doesnt make sense. cause what you just said was what i was doing isnt against the rules. since their is no rule against it.
Listening to staff is in the rules however