Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey everyone [Deathstalker]
Hows it going everyone my name is John but online its Deathstalker, ive been playing gmod since I downloaded steam and its been about 9 years. I have been parts of some rather large and influential communities over the years, GU, Exiled Servers, Sassilization ect. I may seem like a dick about some things to the moderators but ive been apart of running and moderating servers on gmod for the last 9 years and I have some very strong view points, hopefully we dont clash as much as when I first joined XD. 

Other than that I play a lot of games, my favorite games right now are Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, and Command and Conquer. If any of you fancy those games and want another friend to play with Id be more than happy to play. 

Most of you guys seem pretty cool so far and I hope we can be friends.
Hey and welcome to the forums I'm the kool guy ( can you tell since I wrote kool not cool)
[Image: original.gif]
Welcome to the forums!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome to le forums bby :*