Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charro_Tigah Donor Abuse
Offender's Name: Charro_Tigah

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:499285009

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Gag/ungag everyone at first part of video. Ungagged everyone in second part. 

When They Did It: 9/23/2020 at 12:34AM EST and 1:38AM EST

Potential Witnesses: @BananaFluid in game, @"Ryuji Sakamoto" @Ethan @"Burb" on discord screen share

Proof: 
https://youtu.be/5kfOdobTK9o

Other: Has already been warned previously to not gag/ungag everyone.
Last instance of him doing it and I talked to him about it:
https://i.imgur.com/dO8vqAn.png
[Image: dO8vqAn.png]

Today, he gagged/ungagged one map. He then ungagged everyone on the next map while we were dealing with mic spammers. Caused us to have to rush and re-gag them while they mic spammed. Video only captures a glimpse of the chaos caused after ungag. We still had to catch up with re-gags after.
Full videos available. 
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
this is something that im going to agree with, as i have no proof i believe he has those set as binds and is using them whilst noone is around or he genuinely thinks its a good idea.
im sure you have told him about how its abuse but he just isnt understanding that it is.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
(09-23-2020, 02:18 AM)Bonnie Wrote: this is something that im going to agree with, as i have no proof i believe he has those set as binds and is using them whilst noone is around or he genuinely thinks its a good idea.
im sure you have told him about how its abuse but he just isnt understanding that it is.
Yep the first time he did it I told him not to again. Its been repeating which is where the problem is.
(09-23-2020, 02:21 AM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 02:18 AM)Bonnie Wrote: this is something that im going to agree with, as i have no proof i believe he has those set as binds and is using them whilst noone is around or he genuinely thinks its a good idea.
Yep the first time he did it I told him not to again. Its been repeating which is where the problem is.
yeah its the big bad, i dont want him to lose donor heis a good friend but if hes going to repeat this well im not going to defend a guilty man
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
+1 was there for it. The people in the second part were gagged for very obvious reasons, and for some reason the donor decided that they were just going to ungag everyone, resulting in the people then instantaneously continuing their previous microphone-eating-noises. Apparently the donor has a bind for both gag all and ungag all, which is either incredibly poor planning, or just a troll.
(09-23-2020, 02:58 AM)Ethan Wrote: +1 was there for it. The people in the second part were gagged for very obvious reasons, and for some reason the donor decided that they were just going to ungag everyone, resulting in the people then instantaneously continuing their previous microphone-eating-noises. Apparently the donor has a bind for both gag all and ungag all, which is either incredibly poor planning, or just a troll.

+1 I was also there on discord screen share, I'm just not cool enough to be tagged.
(09-23-2020, 01:37 AM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote: Offender's Name: Charro_Tigah

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:499285009

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Gag/ungag everyone at first part of video. Ungagged everyone in second part. 

When They Did It: 9/23/2020 at 12:34AM EST and 1:38AM EST

Potential Witnesses: @BananaFluid in game, @"Ryuji Sakamoto" @Ethan @"Burb" on discord screen share

Proof: 
https://youtu.be/5kfOdobTK9o

Other: Has already been warned previously to not gag/ungag everyone.
Last instance of him doing it and I talked to him about it:
https://i.imgur.com/dO8vqAn.png
[Image: dO8vqAn.png]

Today, he gagged/ungagged one map. He then ungagged everyone on the next map while we were dealing with mic spammers. Caused us to have to rush and re-gag them while they mic spammed. Video only captures a glimpse of the chaos caused after ungag. We still had to catch up with re-gags after.

I tried to explain that it was an accident, my keybinds were too close to my spacebar and i hit it on accident.           But honestly, if its going to be a problem, i'd rather yall just go ahead and take my donor rank.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            -charro_tigah
I don't really understand why you have these as binds in the first place? It's very rare that even staff have to use these commands nevermind a donor.

I would suggest removing them to prevent any further problems like this. It isn't necessary for your to have these commands bound.
(09-23-2020, 03:37 AM)Charro_Tigah Wrote: I tried to explain that it was an accident, my keybinds were too close to my spacebar and i hit it on accident.           But honestly, if its going to be a problem, i'd rather yall just go ahead and take my donor rank.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            -charro_tigah
I am not asking for your donor rank to be removed for say but more of a slap on the hand. Only reason why I posted this was because of the havoc it caused. That is not a bind to have and not a command to use regularly if any. If you need to gag for any reason, gag the specific person. I have told you this before specifically.
..can we add a restriction to ULX that prevents donors from using the * wildcard? There's no reason donators should be able to even do that, let alone be allowed to have it bound.