Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting a stick in your own spokes
I know it's been said "your bullets your problem" - Mari quote
But my word there needs to be some contextual acceptances to this.
If you threw an incind and it already exploded and some nitwit goes "oooo shiny" then runs into the fire of their own volition; It's absolutely absurd in my mind that you could get slain for what literally amounts to their intentional suicide just to fuel a report. 
If you manufactured intentionally, the situation that arises in a slay (as the victim and reporter). I firmly believe no fault should be held to the accused. 
If some one was standing firing an Ares at a wall; then another went out of their way to stick their face directly into the firing bullets. The way the rules are current given, the person firing the ares is slain should a report be made. 
Some form of human intuition needs to be used now and again or else why would we not figure out an automated system?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Common sense? What's that?
No this is stupid. You shouldn't be throwing incends or shooting bullets without purpose, because people are stupid enough to kill themselves to prank you. So why should you have to pay for their stupidity?
Dinkleberg's serious TTT - everything you do needs to be fully thought out to the furthest ranging consequences.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(04-06-2017, 06:24 PM)Foxka Wrote:  So why should you have to pay for their stupidity?

*They *Your

(^:

But really though, damage logs are everything. Crummy cradle may be an exception since fire is bugged on the catwalks of that map, but yeah. If people have a personal vendetta against you and purposely run into your fire, it is ultimately their fault for purposely killing themselves. However, you shouldn't be throwing random incendiaries. When you do, be really cautious of where you're throwing it and why.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(04-06-2017, 05:26 PM)Sus-AF Wrote: I know it's been said "your bullets your problem" - Mari quote
But my word there needs to be some contextual acceptances to this.
If you threw an incind and it already exploded and some nitwit goes "oooo shiny" then runs into the fire of their own volition; It's absolutely absurd in my mind that you could get slain for what literally amounts to their intentional suicide just to fuel a report. 
If you manufactured intentionally, the situation that arises in a slay (as the victim and reporter). I firmly believe no fault should be held to the accused. 
If some one was standing firing an Ares at a wall; then another went out of their way to stick their face directly into the firing bullets. The way the rules are current given, the person firing the ares is slain should a report be made. 
Some form of human intuition needs to be used now and again or else why would we not figure out an automated system?

"Youre responsible for your own bullets" thats what i said and if someone runs into your incend purposely, then you shouldnt be slain for it, this has been discussed by staff already lol.
Dont look so blue