Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Incoming Balance Patch
Hi, I think most of the community knows who I am so I'll skip introductions and get to the point. Recently I've received approval from our TTT admins to take over balancing for our current content on the TTT server, so today I'd like to share with you some information on what I have planned.
1. MP40
             I've noticed since the last update that the MP40 has been a dominating force in the TTT server being able to wipe out entire rooms without reloading if you can land every shot. So this is the first weapon I have decided to do some balancing on. Lets do some math, the MP40 has 25 damage per 1 shot with a clip size of 32 being fired at a rate of about 8.34 shots a second. in approx. 4 seconds this weapon outputs 800 damage. Slightly nerfing the damage brings this down to 704. I believe by lowering the damage the MP40 will still be a viable weapon for mid range combat but will not be good for clearing entire rooms in seconds, it will still shine just not blind you. With that said nerfing is different than balancing and I want this to be a fantastic choice of mid range combat so to make up for the damage loss
DMG Nerfed From 25 to 22 Per Shot
Spread Decreased From .022 to .020
Iron Sight Accuracy Increased from .015 to .014
2. MP9
             This has been a surprise weapon and a favorite of many people who love close combat. My aim here is to keep it as a close quarters oppressive weapon to give an advantage to players who like the run and gun style. However this weapon melts people too quickly and makes it almost impossible to react once someone has decided to kill you.
Clip Size Reduced From 30 to 25 with 50 being total you can hold
Rate of Fire Reduced by 2%
Spread Increased from .023 to .025
DMG Increased From 17 to 18 Per Shot
3. Winchester
            This weapon is insanely powerful being able to one shot anyone who doesn't have bonus HP faster than a sniper rifle could with almost as good of accuracy without having the scope. It puts snipers in a niche situation where they are almost only good for the average player looking to score some assassinations or engage in long range combat. So this will be purely a nerf on this weapon to try and make snipers a bit more viable again.
Rate of Fire Reduced (A specific number will be posted once a fire rate is decided upon.)
Last but not least showcasing the TTT Trident:

This is a different take on the TTT harpoon with a more accurate hitbox, you are able to pick the harpoon back up if you miss but be careful because others can too. Once it makes contact with a player it can no longer be used. The Trident is now on the test server.
These changes will not come immediately and are subject to editing at any point before they go live.
These changes will also be live on the test server within the next week if you would like to try these changes out for yourselves. Any feedback is welcome.
Huh. I didn’t even knew you had a interest in this stuff Battons. These 3 guns needs to be changed anyway since some of them are very op. So good luck. I look forward to the balancing. I will say this though. I still don’t understand how the mp40 and mp9 can hit targets at long range from what I noticed. Still, I am glad you took an interest in this tbh.
yeah this is some defiantly needed changes but could anything happen to the m14? the thing i feel like should do either more damage or more ammo and thats my experience with-it so i might be rambling but i think it could be better
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
change #4
increase headshot damage of silenced sniper by 1
thanks
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
here is another idea for the mp40:
fucking remove it
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(09-26-2020, 05:47 PM)derp Wrote: here is another idea for the mp40:
fucking remove it
Probably will have to replace it with another weapon if someone wanted to remove it. I just think the weapon just needs changed.
also why are you making the mp40 basically a sniper? Its an smg it should have a much higher spread than it currently does. Its an smg not a rifle.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I think a M16 damage buff would be nice. It should do what I feel like the MP40 does now. Agree with derp.
sorry idk what you're talking about i never can get kills with the mp40 guns fault : /
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Guess Battons really puts the "test" in test mod....