TTT Ban
Ingame Name: /\/ / /\/ _/ /\ (MemeChild080)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47749098

Who Banned You: Ethan 

Reason For Ban:  Constant RDM

Length of Ban:  Permanent 

Reason for Admins to Unban:I will not wander around and rdming people ruining their t round and the fun again. I will follow the rules next time. I am extremely sorry for my mass rdm spree.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
> Reason for Admins to Unban: I will listen closely and not fire my weapon whoever I think is sus, without paying attention and not false report/kos.

FYI thats not what you were doing. you were just randomly killing people on a whim.
(09-26-2020, 05:52 PM)NUKE HORSE Wrote: > Reason for Admins to Unban: I will listen closely and not fire my weapon whoever I think is sus, without paying attention and not false report/kos.

FYI thats not what you were doing. you were just randomly killing people on a whim.
I fixed it so im more honest
not being honest in the first place is a bit of a red flag
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(09-26-2020, 05:59 PM)derp Wrote: not being honest in the first place is a bit of a red flag
i was doing my best to be honest but then again i was a little lost in my head so i meant to say that i was on a killing spree and i deserved the ban but i learned my lesson
(09-26-2020, 06:26 PM)NUKE HORSE Wrote: i'd vote +1 for a reduction but kinda weird man
i really don't know how to fix this
(09-26-2020, 06:35 PM)// / // _/ / (MemeChild080) Wrote:
(09-26-2020, 06:26 PM)NUKE HORSE Wrote: i'd vote +1 for a reduction but kinda weird man
i really don't know how to fix this

sorry I meant it like i actually do think you should get a reduction.

+1
im gonna drop a -1 for unban and a +0.5 for reduction
the lack of effort in this thread makes it hard for me to +1 this
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Edit: shrinking the size of this monstrosity of a post. Jesus I was crabby after work

Original Ban: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12644

No apology and a half hearted thread, not a good start. Promise to do better is good, but an apology helps.

Just don't RDM. Accidents happen every day or so, 7 accidents don't happen per map. That was blatant.

I've seen you around a bit and I know you can do better.
I'd +1 an unban WITH UP TO 1 SLAY PER KILL (7 slays). You should serve each one so you understand the seriousness.
Otherwise a reduction to like a week or so.

+1 unban with admin discretion of slays OR
+1 reduction

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I think that it should be a reduction, but not a total unban. I've played with him a couple times and he didn't really cause any trouble then, but clearly he decided to troll so some punishment is deserved.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]