Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Salty for DR Trusted!
Ingame Name: Salty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424003048

Time Played: 40 Hours

When First Joined: Idk, July?

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Varies depending on the days, as I'm in college

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank:  Member

What can you do to help the community: I can help deal with trolls, influence the community, etc.

Why you want to help the community: Because I love playing DR with the Dink's group; I want to maintain this balance of fun and rule following, and I believe the best way to achieve that is as a member of influence in the community, like staff.

Have you been sponsored? No.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Not on Deathrun.

How did you find us?: Through the !hop feature on TTT

Other: Feel free to give any sort of criticism. Open to all opinions.
he's an alright guy. +1
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Gonna have to +0. Staffing two servers and the discord can be taxing and I wouldn't want to see you burn out.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
honestly +0, salty your a good guy but i dont think your taking this too seriously along with what bowl ass said, i think you shouldn't because you have said before you dont care for deathrun and you dont play that much as iv seen you. When i first played with you you barely showed much intrest you said it was fun but it was a demeaning tone.

i still think you can be great staff theres no doubt but im staying neutral to this.

good luck mate
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
I'm going to have to -1.

You're a homie, but I'm gonna be straight to the point here.
While I'm sure you do a good job on TTT, I don't particularly think you're ready for DR yet. We've voiced some of our concerns about egging on trolls (even if it's unintentional) and it just makes staffing for us harder. I think you're aware of the trouble I had to personally go through, especially that one night.
I'm also aware that over the past week, you have been avoiding all the trolling and stuff but that's still very recent. I still think you need to take some more time so that we're confident that you'll be able to deal with the trolls the right way.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Hey Salty, I think i'm gonna deny this application for now, i just believe you should wait and forces on staffing ttt and discord,
as some has said, it can get really hard and i feel it will be stressful.
[Image: titan.gif]