Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Map: ttt_spacepost_b1 + Workshop
(04-07-2017, 10:46 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 10:33 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Save your map suggestions for the P A X WEST 2200 MAP PACK
BECAUSE I OFFERED TO MAP TEST AND EVERYONE IGNORED IT SO WE HAVE TO WAIT 4 MONTHS FOR THE MAP TESTERS TO GET OFF THEIR ASS

1. Drip feeding content keeps shit fresh when it's starting to get stale.
  2. The Exploit Team, whom I handpicked and whom you'll never be a part of, all have better things to do than test every single map all the time.
  3. Test server is currently being used to work on Enhanced PH. If you'd like, I can abandon that project entirely.
  4. You have no sway in the TTT side of the server.

The good news is that by that time I'll hopefully have a few more maps to add than just this one. Is it okay to post them as I complete them, like this one? Or are map posts not allowed until then?
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(04-07-2017, 11:26 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 10:46 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(04-07-2017, 10:33 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Save your map suggestions for the P A X WEST 2200 MAP PACK
BECAUSE I OFFERED TO MAP TEST AND EVERYONE IGNORED IT SO WE HAVE TO WAIT 4 MONTHS FOR THE MAP TESTERS TO GET OFF THEIR ASS

1. Drip feeding content keeps shit fresh when it's starting to get stale.
  2. The Exploit Team, whom I handpicked and whom you'll never be a part of, all have better things to do than test every single map all the time.
  3. Test server is currently being used to work on Enhanced PH. If you'd like, I can abandon that project entirely.
  4. You have no sway in the TTT side of the server.

The good news is that by that time I'll hopefully have a few more maps to add than just this one. Is it okay to post them as I complete them, like this one? Or are map posts not allowed until then?

While I won't discourage you from posting them, I will be sharing my stock reply each time. I also won't really look over the maps until the time the thread opens up in August-ish, so make sure to share it then so I remember.

1. instead of trying to help test maps maybe you should be trying to help the dying server you're an admin on.
2. you do realize Rippe schedules it for it to be done during pax right? it's not like Mini and I are sitting here with a list of maps to test and we're choosing not to. He hasn't given us anything yet to work on lol.
3 get off our ass? nigga get off your ass, prop hunt's failing and you're sitting here crying over ttt maps.
4 The server we test maps on is being used for prophunt????? do you want Rippe to stop working on it? you do? ok Rippe please switch the test server back to TTT so we can work on nothing because we have nothing to work on.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
I apologize to you @ReThink on behalf of russ and his sub-par trolling and inability to stay anywhere near a topic.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(04-07-2017, 02:52 PM)DaKody Wrote: I apologize to you @ReThink on behalf of russ and his sub-par trolling and inability to stay anywhere near a topic.

*When you just want to contribute maps to the server and your thread turns into a political debate*
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]