Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copy4DiscordStaff2020 - moving up the corporate ladder
(09-30-2020, 01:32 AM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote: [Image: fik6ya8.png]
You just stated you don't fit that requirement. 
The requirements are set due to the fact that as a discord staff you might be exposed to NSFW posts which are not content to expose someone under the age of 18 to. 

The question is simple and yet you fail to answer it directly but it seems as if you have answered it with your replies. 

I still stand with my original vote. 

-B0T
Like I said, biased. You made up your mind before you even asked the question, merely asking it to try and rise conflict in my application. Consider I may be under 18, and I do get exposed to NSFW content. Well not only are you belittling the people on your own server, but the possibility of me getting “exposed” exists regardless of being in an staff role. If the server is getting NSFW content at a high enough rate where it’s a concern for minors, maybe the Discord staff aren’t properly doing their job and maybe need more help
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Copy4DiscordStaff2020 - moving up the corporate ladder - by CopyrightClaim - 09-30-2020, 01:37 AM