Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, I'm Skay
I'm Skay, sometimes I go by HeyItsSkay. Also no I'm not Shaye. 

I'm from Georgia and I'm currently a college student. I work at a restaurant 4 days a week. I like programming and most things tech related.

I've been playing on the server a lot and have seen most of y'all around. I also fuck around a bit but not to the point where it gets bad. I would also like to apologize for destroying peoples ear drums. I'm trying to get more involved in the community so I thought an intro is the best way.
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
(10-01-2020, 11:05 AM)Skay Wrote: I'm Skay, sometimes I go by HeyItsSkay. Also no I'm not Shaye. 

I'm from Georgia and I'm currently a college student. I work at a restaurant 4 days a week. I like programming and most things tech related.

I've been playing on the server a lot and have seen most of y'all around. I also fuck around a bit but not to the point where it gets bad. I would also like to apologize for destroying peoples ear drums. I'm trying to get more involved in the community so I thought an intro is the best way.
Skay is a very smelly but very nice guy. Welcome to the forums :)
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Apology accepted for the ear rape btw. Welcome!
hi skay, i am dan
(10-01-2020, 11:19 AM)dan Wrote: hi skay, i am dan
Hi dan, I'm gay

Oops I mean skay
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
hi skay, I'm kiwi. I play PH. Come join!
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Shaye alt account moment

Just kidding, welcome to the forums!
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
Hey Skay! I got something for you. I think you gonna like it :^) :^) :^) :^) :^)
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Welcome!
[Image: b_560x95.png]