Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microwaves are better
Uhhhhh hi. I’m Toaster Oven.

I’m 18, live somewhere in Michigan, and my social security number is 420-69-1234. I have a severe addiction to buying guitars and making crappy songs. I also have a job where I’m payed to stand around and watch CNC machines cut countertops as I listen to history podcasts.

I used to play on dinks TTT a lot in 2017, and after falling off of the face of the earth for a solid 3+ years, I have come back and I plan to stay this time. I got TMod back when you could buy it because 15 year old me had nothing else to spend his money on. However, now that I’m getting back to playing, I wanna be a part of this community the best I can.

Hope to be playing with y’all a lot more over the foreseeable future!

uwu
Welcome Toaster!
Toaster is a very sexy guy. Sometimes he's smelly but that's ok.
Welcome to forums!
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
i like air dryers, toaster can go away. but hi i am dan
Another Michigan man welcome brother
(10-01-2020, 01:51 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: Another Michigan man welcome brother
Flint has by far the best water out of the whole country

(10-01-2020, 01:45 PM)Skay Wrote: Toaster is a very sexy guy. Sometimes he's smelly but that's ok.
Welcome to forums!
Can confirm, am sexy, am smelly
Aye! Michigan gang!
Man it took a tmod this long to make a introduction post ;) but hey man welcome to the forums
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
I like you, for your own name and thread title alone. Very creative and I expect nothing less from someone named Toaster Oven lol
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Minnesota is better....