Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Quaxi Girls Trusted App.
I've played with you a bit and you've always been pleasant towards people. As far as I recall you've never abused your donor powers and do try to uphold/direct people to the rules (typically for mic spamming). Going off Batton's earlier comment, you communicate any possible troublemakers and try to keep TTT enjoyable for everyone. 

From gametracker, you also play consistently which is a plus. 

My biggest concern is the lack of discord and forum engagement. However that's relatively minor. You have put up a ban request so I'm glad you know how to make those.

I'll give a +0 for now. I second what Rand and Battons both said about more forum and discord activity though. I think you have the potential to be good staff.
Forum and Discord engagement are important factors. But, we should take account on what Batton has said. She has never caused me trouble, and from the lil amount of time I have played with her. I noticed she doesn't cause trouble, enforce rules, and always positive bringing joy to the server.

+1 from me, I believe the lack of forum/discord engagement will be improved after acceptation.

Good luck !
ill give ya +1 you seem to know when to do certain tasks well and it would be nice to see more people handling reports.
Quaxi,

After playing tonight for quite a bit I think you have what it takes to be a staff member. Trusted is an entry level position and you really have familiarized yourself within the community. The biggest thing I see that you are missing is forum activity but, I recognize that you are trying to be more active in this area. I would recommend that you take some initiative in this aspect. Even if staff are on, aside from Mod, try making the requests!.

Final Vote: +1

Good luck on your app.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Alright Lexi

You'll make good staff, I can see you working on doing bang requests and such. So I see no issue at all with the "Low Forum activity. Over all your good at handling the trolls and have a good understanding of the rules. An i guess your an alright person...

+1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
bump b4 decision
Accepted