Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dinklebergs Deathrun Public Testing
Our new Deathrun server is live! (64.94.238.128:27015) Currently we still have to finish our Draft on the new rules and many other things., Feel free to join if you want to play!

*If someone wants to move this to News & Announcements that'd be great!*
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm terrible at Deathrun ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
What is deathrun I've never tried it. BTW what do you think about eventually expanding to Murder?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
you can get there by typing !hop in chat
(01-05-2017, 09:01 PM)City Wrote: What is deathrun I've never tried it. BTW what do you think about eventually expanding to Murder?

That's not that bad of an idea. I've personally had a lot of fun in Murder, and I think other people will too.
But realistically we'll probably get a DarkRP or Jailbreak server first, if we even do.
Where should i go to download the deathrun maps
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-05-2017, 09:53 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Where should i go to download the deathrun maps

Should download automatically when you join
(01-05-2017, 09:57 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 09:53 PM)TDawg4 Wrote: Where should i go to download the deathrun maps

It wont download....
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-05-2017, 09:59 PM)TDawg4 Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 09:57 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:

It wont download....

message kenny about it. I don't know what else to tell you
We're looking into Crash Medieval, it might be removed if the problem of it not downloading continues. we lost a full server due to it

I've subscribed to this thread, if you have any complaints or wish to report a bug please do it here