Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dinklebergs Deathrun Public Testing
(01-05-2017, 09:15 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 09:01 PM)City Wrote: What is deathrun I've never tried it. BTW what do you think about eventually expanding to Murder?

That's not that bad of an idea. I've personally had a lot of fun in Murder, and I think other people will too.
But realistically we'll probably get a DarkRP or Jailbreak server first, if we even do.
Well with the deathrun server now up and running I don't think any other servers will be coming along soon. If deathrun fails, or we get even more donations, murder would definitely be my choice though.
(01-05-2017, 11:00 PM)Drew Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 09:15 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote:
(01-05-2017, 09:01 PM)City Wrote: What is deathrun I've never tried it. BTW what do you think about eventually expanding to Murder?

That's not that bad of an idea. I've personally had a lot of fun in Murder, and I think other people will too.
But realistically we'll probably get a DarkRP or Jailbreak server first, if we even do.
Well with the deathrun server now up and running I don't think any other servers will be coming along soon. If deathrun fails, or we get even more donations, murder would definitely be my choice though.

While i'd prefer seeing murder too, i'd even try and convince Dink to steal Prestige Gaming's special gimmick (2 killers with enough people) DarkRP is the only thing that is more popular than TTT and would be a smarter choice. That said, Deathrun is already having people trying to donate and we were full or near full last night
(01-05-2017, 08:18 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I'm terrible at Deathrun ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

You're terrible at TTT as well, so what will be different?

Love you bb.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]