Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising
Ingame Name: §3B0T.ikillyou752 #TTV, B0T.ikillyou #NoMonitor, §3B0T.ikillyou

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22494696 (76561198005255121)

Time Played: 301 Hours
https://www.gametracker.com/player/%C2%A...134:27015/

When First Joined: July 20, 2020 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My play time is still all over the place but typically I would get on between 5PM and 5AM EST. I am on earlier as well during the day depending on work. Weekends are free as well except if I get called in for work or if I have family commitments. I make sure to keep people in the loop if I can't be on for a few days as always.   

Rank Desired: T-Mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: There has been a lot of times where we have had trolls/hackers that have gotten on late at night and it is hard sometimes for our T-Mods and Mods to be on constantly to take care of these situations. I hope that I can help out fill some of the gaps where we might need a ban or two on players that has been causing problems. I think that I have pretty solid evidence when it comes to situations that require bans. I also believe with my previous experiences with having the extra responsibilities that I would be a good fit for this position.

Why do you want to help the community?: I believe that being a trusted so far has taught me a lot about the community. I think of the staff team as a family and I think I have fit in pretty well. I attempt to get on when the server has no staff on and I am always willing to help in situations if fellow staff members need a hand. My end goal is always to keep a good playing experience as well as to keep the trolls and hackers out. I have been dedicated and I am always working my best to uphold our rules. I know that having staff on at times when these situations arise can for sure help keep the server going. I have gotten the hang of handling all sorts of situations on the server and I am always eager to help!

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Trusted App - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12261

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots?: Yes. GeForce Instant Replays as well as Snagit for screenshots. I also have Vegas/Premier for cropping videos. 

How did you find us?: Found on the GMod server listing one night while I was looking for a server to play. Was greeted with open arms :)

Other: I am always open for criticism. Anything that you guys respond here I will work on and improve. I always love hearing what people think about me including anything negative or positive. This will help me grow as a staff member! Thank you for reading this and I am looking forward for the responses!
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]

Messages In This Thread
A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising - by B0T. ikillyou - 10-03-2020, 04:05 AM
RE: A B0T Generated T-Mod App #BotsRising - by Salty - 10-03-2020, 03:23 PM