Tedgp908 Staff Application
Ingame Name: Tedgp908

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57715106

Time Played: 571 Hours

When First Joined: 2014 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Nights EST

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I will restore Dinkleberg's TTT to its former glory. Make Dinkleberg's Great Again!

Why you want to help the community: Some guy on the server that was talking about his dick circumference was saying that this is one of the most popular servers and didn't have enough staff. Must be a serious issue for him to take a break from talking about how in middle school they played a game where they would hold girls against the wall and choke them. Don't worry he says it was consensual. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, but not for valid reasons. 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

How did you find us?: There once was a magical server called 1PS which was also owned by our fearless leader Dinkleberg. On this server, you could buy admin and mod (no power or authority difference) this was the only way to get staff; I bought mod. When 1PS and Dinkleberg's merged I became a mod on Dinkleberg's TTT then later an admin.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I've written the rules for this server before. There is a typo in this question, ill fix that as first thing as admin.

Other: This is a totally serious application. As jokes are banned here. :D Now some of you may be concerned with my playtime recently. I have played around 2 hours in the past year; now don't let this worry you. I read the forums and the discord so I am fully up-to-speed. Plus, I can serve as a non-biased outside member for when the admins ban someone and the whole community leaves for the 100th time. In reality, nothing has really changed since I was admin the same cycle just repeats itself over and over with new people. The second thing that I will do as admin is ban anyone that says toxicity exists in this community. That was solved a year ago.

Make Dinkleberg's Great Again!
-1 you RDM'd me like 5 times and then had the nerve to call me a simp :(
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
ew
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
why are you in my recommended?
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
denied too much activity for an admin
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have received thousands of requests from voters to lay out my of my agenda as admin. I will also update the classic load screen! The current load screen has been the one thing stable in this server. I will add music to the background which will be exclusively this.

https://youtu.be/8s5WPG_AdqM
+1 the savior must return, and the promise of the kor’s song as a loading background =fire
(10-04-2020, 02:13 AM)Nicol Wrote: denied too much activity for an admin
I hear your concerns, however I am going to have to deny your denial of my application. Under the authority of my name is on the loadscreen.
congrats on admin! please never get on again
Hi I am the guy with the discussion-worthy dick circumference. It's ridiculous to me that a server which consistently has over 20 players and is often at max capacity rarely has one admin on and never has two on.  Personally I feel bad for the Trusted's because they have to pick up tons of slack every single day. Fuck half the time there's not even any trusted's on and some poor donor has to rekick the ghosters, teamers, massers, etc every single round. Even an extremely abusive admin, (and I doubt ted would be, he was a perfectly fine admin when I used to play) would be a massive improvement to the chaos of 0 mods.

Oh and by the way if youre not gonna take people who apply for mod, it's a really stupid idea to put that the server needs mods in the server name. Saying that a server needs mods overtly tells the RDMers that they should go to that server, because no one will be there to stop them.

P.S the girls would actually ask us to choke them to get high off hypoxia. it was called the choking game and it 100% gave me a choking fetish.