Got ban by moderator SQUID.
Ingame Name: Delta

SteamID: [Image: copy.png]STEAM_0:1:22487974

Who Banned You: Squid STEAM_0:0:61905042

Reason For Ban: I don't know. I was already muted and gagged. I had an alt back a month ago and he was a test mod and wasn't pleased with what I was saying.

Length of Ban: 3 Days.

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was already muted and gagged when Squid ban me. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I think I have. I'm not sure it's been a month since I joined the server on this account.

Other:  https://ibb.co/x26YndN
So if you were using constant slurs, how long before the ban were you both muted and gagged for? If you were repeatedly saying them then that might have been a pre-ban stopgap
Regardless hopefully @squid has video/screenshots of what he saw and I'm gonna +0 this until then
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I was already muted and gagged when I used the slur and it wasn't constant becuase I got muted/gag immediately. I was already muted beofre he banned me. But the thing is I already know this person. I have a history with him. I have the same user name. He was a test mod before he got promoted to a moderator.

It is what it is I'll wait 3 days but this guy abuses his power.
you said 4 slurs in the span of 5-10 mins, you got muted/gagged appropriately for each one.
Squid should have actually banned you after the third time according to the staff guidelines but i guess he was being nice or giving you another chance and then you went and said it a 4th time and got yourself banned.

-1 constant use of slurs on the server and you Don't seem to learn that SLURS ARE NOT ALLOWED!
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
How can i say slurs within 5-10 minutes when i was muted/gagged immediately for a period of time. You're just another person defending someone for their wrong doing. Of course you're a test mod. Must feel good defending someone who does something bad. By the way I barely play on the server I wouldn't report if i didn't see no wrong doing.
Making two separate threads was a bad move and a little unnecessary. Regardless of what the context is you shouldn't be saying slurs anyways.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
https://imgur.com/a/0eevUD4

you have 11 warns for slurs. this shouldn't have been your 1st ban. it was either i gave you a 3 day or a week. serve the 3day

edit: oh this is the same delta? the same delta that went through a bunch of work to copy my profile and dig up my cs history? LOL let me find more of your warnings

https://imgur.com/a/Yv5gqTc
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
What purpose would it serve to copy your profile. Of couse I got warned over a peroid of time. Like I said I barely play. Lmao wish i was a cheater like you.
I don't know, but I sure as hell found it extremely weird. Seemed like you were a little obsessed with me for a bit. You also joined the server under the name "GeckosAreMyths" with my old steam account profile picture along with my cs stats. I had just left the server before you joined. I saw the name in relay and was extremely confused why someone would join under my old name. Got your steamid from damagelogs and linked it to your delta main account. You are not slick. And now that you openly admitted that is your alt account... thanks.

edit: fun little imgur album here https://imgur.com/a/krEyqzR
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
(10-07-2020, 12:43 AM)squid Wrote: I don't know, but I sure as hell found it extremely weird. Seemed like you were a little obsessed with me for a bit. You also joined the server under the name "GeckosAreMyths" with my old steam account profile picture along with my cs stats. I had just left the server before you joined. I saw the name in relay and was extremely confused why someone would join under my old name. Got your steamid from damagelogs and linked it to your delta main account. You are not slick. And now that you openly admitted that is your alt account... thanks.
You're a funny person. Why would I care about you when I barely play Garry's mod. Also good for you that you got the steam id and damage logs I never linked anything to my account in case of a vac or game ban. Dude i wish the best for you man I'll wait the 3 days. Just know you love abusing your power.