Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted)
Ingame Name: Skay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124515502

Time Played: 134.08 Hours according to GameTracker, screenshot below.
[Image: x38wh3m2.png]

When First Joined: I believe I first joined in mid August.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually hop on at least once a day. Normally between 11 AM - 3PM Monday - Thursday. Time zone is EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can help the community by handling reports, and mitigating minges. I have lots of experience with GMOD as well as staffing experience on a TTT server. I am able to keep a level head in sticky (I know, gross word) situations and can come to a well thought out, logical, conclusion. I know the ULX menu fairly well as well as the RDM manager. I would have to get used to awarn again, but I'm confident it wouldn't take me long.

Why you want to help the community: I want to help the community because a lot of the time I'm on, there's usually only one to no staff on. I play earlier in the morning most of the time and during those times no staff are on (usually). I see RDM and other unacceptable behavior at those times as well. Quite a few of my ban requests also came from earlier in the day rather than at night when most people are on. People who RDM on purpose and with no reason at all should be punished, but when there's no staff on, there's nothing that can be done unless they mass RDM. Quite simply put, I would like to do my part in stopping un-fun experiences for the community and new players who play on the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I was browsing for a good TTT server to play on and found Dinks. I enjoyed the players and structure of the server so I decided it would be my main TTT server.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I used to be staff on a server called Ice TTT (Linked to ICE DarkRP), however, Ice decided to shut down the TTT server. I achieved Super Moderator on there which is equivalent to moderator here. I also apologize if the title of my application offends anyone. Send me a message if it does and I will gladly change it. Thank you for reading my application and I hope to become staff and help the community.
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]

Messages In This Thread
I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - by Skay - 10-07-2020, 03:32 PM