Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted)
(10-07-2020, 05:04 PM)NUKE HORSE Wrote: -1

My first memory of you, you were flaming and harassing the fuck outta Jesse along with Kizzy and Espionage. It was really weird. You were saying shit like "oh we gotta record every time Jesse abuses / rdms / says shit to make a report of him" and trolling him by (jokingly) asking for a donor "type !kick jesse"

I also remember an incident where you dropped the hard R, jesse muted, and you ungagged yourself and lied about doing it.

Maybe you've gotten used to him since and you're okay with him now given he +1'd you, and I'll agree you've seemed not troll like that whenever I've been on with you lately. But if that's how you approach people you're new to, and even if that's how you act new on the server, I don't think you'll make a good moderator here yet.
I’m not sure about the flaming or harassing Jesse as I don’t recall those events at all. I’ve been donor ever since I joined the server so I don’t believe I would ask someone else to kick either. About the hard R, I may or may not have said it and if I did it was most likely within the first week of joining the server. Jesse and I have never had any bad blood between us and I would consider us friendly towards each other. I may meme a little bit about everyone but I try to do so in a obvious joking manner as to not offend or hurt anyone. If any of the events you have mention are in fact true, my only response would be that I’m deeply sorry and to show this I haven’t had any of these types of events within the last few weeks. Thank you for your honest response, I appreciate any and all feedback so I can better myself in the community.
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Skay and I wanna be Gay (No but seriously, I'm applying for Trusted) - by Skay - 10-07-2020, 07:15 PM