Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Chris Farley For Mod???

Ingame Name:
 Chris Farley

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163021079

Time Played: 41129 minutes, 28.6 days

When First Joined:  First time joining was 2014 but I really became active back in late 2018.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): On Weekdays: throughout the day until 4 pm if I have work. Then again after 10 on weekdays. Weekends depends on if I work or not. Eastern Time Zone

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: TMod

What can you do to help the community: Late at night, random groups of friends often come on the server to troll and mass rdm. If I were a moderator, I could easily gather up evidence and ban them right then and there, instead of having to fill out a ban request. There are other examples like this

Why you want to help the community: I joined Dinkleberg's back in 2018 and over time, I have made some of the best friends I have ever had. I care about this community, believe it or not, and I want to continue to help it every way I can.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, and both were accepted. 
How did you find us?: One day a long time ago, I was surfing from servers and this is the one that stuck.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes.

Other: I realize I RDM a lot, but I mainly stick to RDMing friends who also RDM me and others. I never actually go out and RDM people that are just playing the game. I realize that this is something I need to work on and I'll phase out the RDMing. I also like to mess around with friends on the server and have a fun time, but I do get things that need to get done, done and I'm serious when need be. I feel like I know when to mess around and when to be serious.
You're a good guy Farley
When we were discussing this earlier I said that you had my support. Then you proceeded to RDM me and karma ban me :( -69

I support Chris Farley's application for the following reasons:
1. Time on server - he has been serving in the T-Mod role for 8 months, frankly longer than some current staff members have been on this server
2. Report responsiveness - I've had Chris handle both reports that I've filed for blatant RDM, and for reports that were filed on me, and I have always supported the final outcome of these reports. Whenever I play with Chris and there is RDM drama, Chris handles it like a pro, always responding to teh situation.
3. Discretion - you alway take action on serious issues - racism, trolling, harassment - and take in-game confusion for what it is - confusion over a video game. You are always ready to strike down any harassment issue that comes up, but will use discretion when issues come up that could disurp a peaceful server.
4. Fun - you RDM more than any other staff i've played with, but you've never come close to exceeding appropriateness when doing so, always ensuring the other party approves of it before doing so - and making sure the server won't explode into a fun-ruining RDM round in the process. Your actions are the perfect level of appropriateness, and I enoucrage you to continue to keep the fun going at an appropriate level (3 am is better than 3 pm)
5. Overall make the server a better place. You get along well with the community and have earned respect in your role.

You waited for it, and you belong in the moderator group. +1.

Now meet my deagle

Edit: You should really consider getting rid of your inactive clone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: cf.PNG]
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Yeah you have always seemed chill and been good vibes when I have been on. +1
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Only issue I had with you so far is the micspam you do sometimes but you seem to have been trying to keep that under control. Just remember you are staff and staff really shouldn’t micspam much. 1+, and just remember to not micspam that much.
Been tmod for over a year, clearly knows the rules, and is back to being active. Give me 1 reason we shouldn’t promote him to manager
+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-10-2020, 02:26 AM)Jammin Wrote: When we were discussing this earlier I said that you had my support. Then you proceeded to RDM me and karma ban me :( -69

I support Chris Farley's application for the following reasons:
1. Time on server - he has been serving in the T-Mod role for 8 months, frankly longer than some current staff members have been on this server
2. Report responsiveness - I've had Chris handle both reports that I've filed for blatant RDM, and for reports that were filed on me, and I have always supported the final outcome of these reports. Whenever I play with Chris and there is RDM drama, Chris handles it like a pro, always responding to teh situation.
3. Discretion - you alway take action on serious issues - racism, trolling, harassment - and take in-game confusion for what it is - confusion over a video game. You are always ready to strike down any harassment issue that comes up, but will use discretion when issues come up that could disurp a peaceful server.
4. Fun - you RDM more than any other staff i've played with, but you've never come close to exceeding appropriateness when doing so, always ensuring the other party approves of it before doing so - and making sure the server won't explode into a fun-ruining RDM round in the process. Your actions are the perfect level of appropriateness, and I enoucrage you to continue to keep the fun going at an appropriate level (3 am is better than 3 pm)
5. Overall make the server a better place. You get along well with the community and have earned respect in your role.

You waited for it, and you belong in the moderator group. +1.

Now meet my deagle

Edit: You should really consider getting rid of your inactive clone ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[Image: cf.PNG]
I remember I told you it was like 8 months of being TMod but I just looked at it and I didn’t even realize it’s actually been like 14 lmao
One of the level-headed staff on our team, I believe that Chris should be promoted to moderator.

+1
Chris,

You and I have been playing more lately then before and I think you are ready for a mod position. You are always level-headed, never are angry and genuinely help new players. I know you have been much more active during the last month so activity isn’t an issue and with the time range you are playing in it’ll be good to have a mod on during mid day when There isn’t a mod.

Final Vote: +1

Good luck with the application!!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I will be giving Chris a +1 
He is a good gamer with many hours on the server
Good at doing his job as staff 
And most importantly he knows how to have fun
I think he would be a good Mod
Cult member since 8-8-18