Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KaptainLes Queues (This is a bad idea)
Recently people have been asking for my personal queues, which I clip and edit to make the main content play in that 25 second slot. Against my better judgement I have decided to give you all the link for it and teach you how to use it. I add to this list daily so there's always new questionable material to play to people. If you have anything you want me to edit, feel free to put the YouTube Link and the Times to clip in the comments and I should have it up by the next day. I also make personal edits and tunes so if you have a voice clip of yourself that you want me to make into something, feel free to give me those (I will play you the finished product before uploading for your approval). 

STEP 1: Click This Link and Save it in your bookmarks for future use. 
[Image: ZqKG2rF.png]

STEP 2: Find The Song you want to queue up, you can preview them with the play button. Once you find a good one, Right Click the Name and Click View Frame Source
[Image: SR1F2YW.jpg]

STEP 3: Copy whatever is in the Data-Stream-Url, Between the "Quotation marks". DO NOT INCLUDE THE QUOTATION MARKS. 
[Image: tVVnY4Y.png]

STEP 4: Paste that MP3 Link into your queue box when it asks for a link and play music to a bunch of people that will type: !stop
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I'm glad you posted this! I need more of my British Texas brother's queues in the server
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Im making more as we speak, got any suggestions?
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
this is a great idea also storing it in my head incase I ever need to archive mp3s for some other reason
Added As per requested:
chop suey but everything is a table
Travis Scott - goosebumps
MINECRAFT On My Mind
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
Fuck G-Cubed