Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salty for Moderator...Discord Moderator.
Discord Name: Salty #0417

Discord ID: 238810416023732225

When First Joined(Estimate): May 2020

What is your age: 20 
What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Moderator

What can you do to help the Discord community: As Moderator I can deal with people who violate terms of service and/or the rules more swiftly by administering a ban.

Why you want to help the Discord community: I want our discord to be maintained as a clean community where there isn't anyone being an annoyance and causing others to not use it.

Other: Open for any sort of feedback.
I have noticed you helping a lot out in discord. I would say 1+ since you seem to be doing a good job and I haven’t noticed anything bad that could hinder you.
-1 for being 10 levels above me on wizard101

no but for real, +1! you've been really helpful both inside and outside of the discord and I think this is the perfect next step for you. good luck you salty bastard!
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
-1 I think you need more time helper is a good spot for you right now in all honesty I need to see more of backbone from you your a really nice guy which isnt bad but for discord mod I just need to see more from you.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
I've seen you be nothing but friendly and helpful to others on the cord, so you're getting a +1 from me. Hope you get it!
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
+1

You're pretty active on discord and I always see you helping out with any discord related issues both in and out of the server. Plus you're definitely a friendly face on discord.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
+1

You are a great helper and know when to step up and solve/handle the problems in discord. I've seen you help out in many situations and I think you are ready for this part.
Good luck !
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
+1 Salty has done a great job so far and everything seems well covered here
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1
I've seen Salty often being on top of things whenever there's any sign of trouble on Discord. He's been a great helper and will do great as Mod.
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Salty is often on discord being a good helper. I think he would excel in the Discord Moderator Role.

+1 
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]