Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life and Times of Lanky
Once upon a time there was a little boy named Lanky. Lanky was happy little boy with the cutest smile, he could want for nothing in the world, but that all changed when the Furry Nation attacked! As Lanky grew he found the world to be harsh and unforgiving, but he never let that diminish his child like beliefs that there is inherent good in the world! Life after the Furry Nations' attack was unbearable. The toll on most was too much and many people in his life would try there damnedest to remove that glorious sparkle in his eye!

As Lanky grew into adulthood he found video games to be his sanctuary. A place to decompress from all the negativity in the world. Along this virtual journey he discovered a beautiful game by the name of Garry's Mod! The game seemed to have no end to the extraordinary scenarios it could present. While hopping servers on one especially wonderful day he found a group of people know as "Dinklebergs TTT"! The people here were partly friendly and partly toxic, the perfect mix! THe only downside to this was the Furries had infiltrated thsi wonderful digital world! Lanky knew then and there that he wanted to buy T-mod and be the best T-mod the world had ever seen. It was up to him to defeat the nastiness that was "Lycan" and his band of furries!!

Fin.

Hey all! After taking a long 3 year hiatus I have decided to return to the battle of the furries. I am no longer T-mod but I shall help anyway I can! Overjoyed to be back with this awesome group of guys n gals!
Hello Lanky! Fun playing with you today, good sir. See you on the TTT arenas.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
welcome to the forums! saw you on TTT today.
Were you a DTmod? If you still have it in game I’ll give you the role everywhere else
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Nice to have you! Welcome to the forums
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Welcome! I really enjoyed the story. Very well put together. Lets do our part to defeat the furry nation.
[Image: Skay_-_Signature.png?size=4096]
(10-11-2020, 10:45 AM)dong Wrote: Were you a DTmod? If you still have it in game I’ll give you the role everywhere else

I don't think so.. I may have applied for it but my forums account says I never posted anything until yesterday. My memory may be false.  :s

This is the name I used to play by and my stats.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: b_560x95.png]
hello, welcome to the community friend, as with hotel california, you can never leave
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]