Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
constant RDMing and Ghosting Duo
names, CrispyBacon, Methfalconchad

SteamIDs: STEAM_0:1:48246344 , STEAM_0:1:506076105

Witnesses: NotRand, TDawg, JesseTheUndeadCowboy, Speedie

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/5QwYDmw

Reason: I literally figured out these two were ghosting my first game on, It was on community bowling, and me and speedie hadnt killed anyone, but were near a large shooting, and methfalconchad walks up and kills both of us, his friend was a T buddy on our team. the damagelogs  I posted prove that. They have also been constantly RDMing if the ghosting evidence is not substantial enough. (see RDM manager screenshots)
Oh yeah I should've told you tdawg and I were getting Nicky on for this, my bad, thanks for this though
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
These two were causing all sorts of trouble from micspam to harassment and rdms. 1+
Thanks for posting fellas

[gBan] Fetching player name..
[gBan] Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca has banned CrispyBacon - Duration: Indefinitely! (perma for constant rdm/ghosting/harassment - per ban request posted 10/12/2020)
[gBan] Fetching player name..
[gBan] Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca has banned Methfalconchad - Duration: Indefinitely! (perma for constant rdm/ghosting/harassment - per ban request posted 10/12/2020)