Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
#MakeRandlebergGreatAgain2k14
Easy +1. My dude has shown competency as a Trusted, which is all we can really ask for. He can handle reports, make ban requests, and knows the rules. His experience is definitely good enough for Test Moderator. I was T-mod for only a month before applying for Mod. Many staff are a single rank for a month before applying and getting accepted to the next level. I think you can definitely handle the ability to !bring people, karma ban, and still continue doing the usual job as staff.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Dude is sponsored by raid shadow legends, how could i not +1. But in all honesty is a fair staffer who always makes the server a better place with his presence. +1 from me
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Leaving a comment here since I sorta kicked myself out of the tmod committee on our staff discord so i can stalk the potential trusteds.

+1 I cant think of anything questionable that has happened from him recently.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Easy +1. Rand is one of the best trusted in the server and would make an excellent testmod
Was Given a decent amount of shit recently but handled it like a champ. One of the things I look for in a good staff member is being able to separate your personal feeling from enforcing  the rules. And oh boy did you. You made a Big Dick tough call, and you gained my respect for that. Sure u can be a lil passive aggressive at times, but your only human. Over all if your looking for staff that can use his enforce the rules in a fair and just manner, whist being lenient when the situation calls for it. Rand is your man.

I cannot give a bigger +1 if I tried.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 rand is a reliable rule enforcer who has proven to be ready for the next step in the staff ladder. I see him on a lot of different times and he's just overall great at doing his job.
App is Accepted, congrats.