Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Icey's Intro
Hey what's up guys! My name is Ryan but if you see me around it's as icey! I'm 19 years old and currently in the Air Force. I did a year at my local college where I played baseball and majored in engineering. I didn't have the drive to study like I did in high school so I ended up just partying and smoking weed. I've had alot of fun on the server recently and look forward to meeting everyone. I'm currently a member but I use to play alot of ttt back in the day so it's been fun getting back into it. Anyway that's about it so thank you and see you around!
Pssssffftttt, Chair Force? *insert jokes about the military*

Its okay, I'm Canadian, our military is a joke. Welcome to the forums, see ya around!
Go away
(10-13-2020, 11:12 PM)MissPauling Wrote: Pssssffftttt, Chair Force? *insert jokes about the military*

Its okay, I'm Canadian, our military is a joke. Welcome to the forums, see ya around!
Thank you!
hey icey! nice meeting u tonite
What's up, Icey? I enjoyed playing with you yesterday!
Thank you for serving your country.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Howdy howdy! Welcome to the forums! Hop to see you on PH!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.

sorry looks like im going to have to report this to the medical board, no more ac units for you

but welcome back! look forward to playing with you : )
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Welcome to the forums Icey! Drop by PH some time :)
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Welcome to the forums :)
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Hey there! Welcome to the forums. (:
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]