Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loqi
Offender's Name: Loqi

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96170121

Potential Witnesses: HumaneStephen, Loganeater, Telehypnotic, ceebeast

Reason to Ban: Mass Rdm (most likely leave too if my logic/reasoning is correct see below proof)

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/rlSIjgl
I took a look at the logs, and after the first round of crummy cradle when Loqi massed it said they were not in any of the other rounds which means they left before anyone could report or slay them. I could not find the chat log/message of him disconnecting though for some reason. Probably due to my game auto disconnecting when I first joined the map and I had to reload. If I need to get screenshots of the rounds when it said he wasn't in then just let me know and I could go back to the old logs if needed.
If he mass rdmed it's already a perma, the leave isn't required
(10-15-2020, 07:10 AM)dirty shitposter Wrote: If he mass rdmed it's already a perma, the leave isn't required
Yeah I know but still the leave part just shows he didn’t intend to play right I think in my opinion anyway. I only really mentioned the leave part because Loqi couldn’t get reported by the people they rdmed because Loqi left soon after.
he's just upset at how trash the marvels game was is all : (
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
done