Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding more ammo to maps.
Is there any way an Admin could go into Hammer and add some more ammo to some of the maps? Some maps have huge issues with ammo spawns. I understand this is a bit of an ask and possibly requires creating workshop pages for easy downloading of all the maps, but I think the results would make it worthwhile. If given the go ahead I could try my hand at it myself... I've wanted to mess around with Hammer for a while now.
He/Him/His
You don't have to edit maps via Hammer to add weapon spawns. It's a workshop add-on that generates arming scripts which can just be placed on the server. Which maps are you referring to?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I could probably name one. One map that comes off at the top of my head is winter mansion. Pretty sure that map has few ammo. There are a few others I noticed too I’m pretty sure but I can’t remember them off the top of my head now.
Sometimes if there's too many people on the ammo runs dry quick. Especially on certain maps like stadium and winter mansion. Those are the only maps I have issues finding ammo on.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Yeah winter mansion has literally nothing
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Orange is another map, especially with more players ammo can be hard to find
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(10-15-2020, 10:10 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Orange is another map, especially with more players ammo can be hard to find
brother playing orange with 32 people on it with no ammo is actually awful lol
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
Yeah someone should make a list of all the maps that need more ammo on them, also another one for the maps where you spawn with a weapon that's not yours like rpg village
Tomorrow I'll start writing down maps that suffer from low ammo, and post my results here.
He/Him/His
Add Chaser to maps that don't have enough ammo
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]