Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Among Us vs. TTT. Discuss!
I find Among Us to be a fun party game with friends to laugh in a voice call, but as for actually playing the game, I don't feel like I have any room to improve or do better. If you're the last crewmate with two imposters left, yes that's a bad situation, but you aren't given an opportunity to use your skills and turn that situation around. It feels very frustrating to me.

Meanwhile in TTT, the open endedness of it being an FPS game gives you a lot more room to do cool things with your skills. You could be awful at not being suspicious but make up for that in your gamesense, positioning and aim, meanwhile someone could be really good at getting away with dumb shit and win without having top tier skills in other aspects. TTT gives those opportunities to use skills to recover from mistakes and play better where Among Us doesn't.

What do you guys think? What do you like or dislike about these two?
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
What I like about TTT: I can kill people will guns.

What I dislike about TTT: This fucking community.

What's Among Us?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
There's a reason people still play TTT after it being a decade old at this point. It's the type of gamemode that opens up tons of possibilities while G-Mod itself allows tons of customization so every server feels unique (for better or worse).
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-18-2020, 08:25 PM)Nicol Wrote: There's a reason people still play TTT after it being a decade old at this point. It's the type of gamemode that opens up tons of possibilities while G-Mod itself allows tons of customization so every server feels unique (for better or worse).
This is Gmod to a capital T. You can even install your own client side skins. It’s in the name Gmod, basically a mod.
At this point I prefer Among Us solely for the "task" aspect. It's honestly addictive
[Image: d93.png]
Among Us is better than TTT because it doesn’t have communities.
I like among us because I love to actively work out mysteries and murders and shit, my dream job and stuff like that.

TTT on the other hand, I like to feel like a sneaky mother fucker or like the doom slayer when I'm a T
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
i dont get to have people yelling rdm when i kill someone playing among us : (
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Among us is fun because the innocents can still win through doing objectives, something ttt lacks unless its a map specific objective
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Among us is a stale, repetitive game in my opinion. The only way I have any sort of enjoyment with it is if I'm screwing with the people who take it too seriously. Whether that would be screaming over them when they try accusing someone, pretending to be imposter, whatever. I just love throwing in that game because I can't get permabanned for trolling  it's fun to just mess with certain people I know.