Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Salty Crusade... Concludes.
Hey guys,

First of all,  I would like to thank everyone for the lessons I've learned from everyone on the staff team and I think it'll be really useful information for me to apply in the real world; however, staffing has sucked the life out of the fun that I had on Garry's Mod, and rather than taking a break, I think it's time to just call it quits. I need to focus more on my personal life and my education, and the past couple of weeks have made that extremely clear to me; I have developed a problem of where I was basically being addicted to checking this community, and it started getting in the way of what I was doing in my personal life. Therefore, I'm finishing my tenure as a staff member. 

Thanks for the experience and opportunity everyone.  

Sincerely,

Salty.
Rest in peace Salty. Its been a good run. May you forever stay Salty. o/
[Image: giphy.gif]
I would like to deny this registration, thanks :(
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]
Can I have your rank
What a shame. Sad to see ya go salty. See you around man.
I know we didn't see eye to eye on certain situations, but you gave alot of effort and time to the community to try bettering it. I hope you still hang around here and this isn't a goodbye forever. Stay golden ponyboy
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(10-19-2020, 08:02 PM)dirty shitposter Wrote: Can I have your rank
Yes, that actually was the plan. I wanted to suggest that
You were a good one, may life be good for you buddy. <3
[Image: aa1c5749601c5b5dd13c7abef4f49ced.gif]
homie havin me on tears

say sike rn
-1 come back. :(
Still gonna annoy tf out of you everywhere else. <3
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]