Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoreboard glitch- something I noticed
I don't think this has been addressed in the other threads, but it seems like the scoreboard "all guests" glitch seems to happen most frequently in old school rooftops
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
And teenroom.
And dolls
[Image: original.gif]
and rippe broke it
[Image: a73c20ad57.png]

"It will be fixed by the end of the week."

[Image: A2TPRN-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M9...0YS_Ms.jpg]
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
We've found the fix for the all guest issue. It's now just a matter of data conversion for 3000 entities. And then having Dink reprogram a thing. Look, alright, we're working on it.
(04-08-2017, 11:50 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: having Dink reprogram a thing

(04-08-2017, 11:50 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: We've found the fix for the all guest issue. It's now just a matter of data conversion for 3000 entities. And then having Dink reprogram a thing. Look, alright, we're working on it.

Don't worry Rippe, I understand that is isn't just a simple fix with the press of a button. It is a long way of jumping through various hurdles....
Everyone get off of Rippe's ass unless you could legitimately fix all of the server's problems within an hour.
(04-08-2017, 12:21 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 11:50 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: We've found the fix for the all guest issue. It's now just a matter of data conversion for 3000 entities. And then having Dink reprogram a thing. Look, alright, we're working on it.

Don't worry Rippe, I understand that is isn't just a simple fix with the press of a button. It is a long way of jumping through various hurdles....
Everyone get off of Rippe's ass unless you could legitimately fix all of the server's problems within an hour.

Bitch u understand rippe created this problem right? It's not like we are just picking a random things and saying rippe broke it. He fucked with some things broke some things and is now trying to fix it.
...I'm just pointing out where I notice the issue happen the most
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]