Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scoreboard glitch- something I noticed
(04-08-2017, 01:15 PM)Mallakk Wrote: Bitch u understand rippe created this problem right? It's not like we are just picking a random things and saying rippe broke it. He fucked with some things broke some things and is now trying to fix it.

Neither Sugam nor I created the issue where the ranks fail to load. The program used to handle ranks was installed before the Dev Team was formed. I'm just cleaning up someone else's mess.
(04-08-2017, 12:21 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 11:50 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: We've found the fix for the all guest issue. It's now just a matter of data conversion for 3000 entities. And then having Dink reprogram a thing. Look, alright, we're working on it.

Don't worry Rippe, I understand that is isn't just a simple fix with the press of a button. It is a long way of jumping through various hurdles....
Everyone get off of Rippe's ass unless you could legitimately fix all of the server's problems within an hour.

There are some who probably could, but are not part of the 2017  DEV TEAM.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]