Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super important thread (plz make me staff)
Ok so:

1. This has been posted in the staff apps section and has been filled out as a staff app, so no I don't want to see any shit posting on it.

2.  If you're asking if you can shitpost on a thread then you already know the answer is no.

3. Imagine Wagons, I don't know if you're serious about being staff or not, mainly because of the lack of effort in the app . You also have clearly not read the requirements either. 

4. You have been trouble on the server more than once so I suggest that you start by knocking that on the head as you've now brought everyone's attention to you with this app.

Pix 
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Application denied, you just reached the time to apply, likes causing issues on the server, put in minimal effort on the app and do. The earliest you can apply again is December 5, 2020.

Other note, shitposting on staff apps is bad.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army