Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super important thread (plz make me staff)
Ingame Name: Imagine Wagons

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:182791933

Time Played: 80 hours 

When First Joined: im unsure, maybe sometime in 2017 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): any day of the week, 6 - 8pm, time zone CST

Rank Desired:  trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: make prop hunt even better

Why do you want to help the community?: by making prop hunt better romving all them trolls
Alright, I'm going to try and break down my response as much as possible. I will provide evidence if needed/ asked of me, I just have a lot of footage to go through ;-;

1. This is a shitpost. That's just it. You talked about in game today how you only wanted to do this so you could become the next admin and were just treating it as a joke.

2. You don't have an introduction, which is required for staff, and you don't match the time requirement.

3. You are a known troll. I have played with you three times, and I remember all of these times because every single time we have had a problem. You mic spam, you talk over others, and are just disrespectful.

4. You don't listen. Ever. All three times I have played with you, you have mentioned how stupid it is to donate to the server and how "Dink just pockets all of the money." You've been told repeatedly what the money is used for, and yet you keep repeating this same line over and over again. Even tonight, whenever you were talking about making this thread (which I honestly was not expecting,) Aki told you over and over again how to do it, and yet you ignored her and continued to ask the same question despite being told the same answer. You even yelled over the mic to try and get the answer you had already gotten which resulted in a gag.

That is the shortest way I can put it. Because this is in the staff application section, I'm going to be taking it seriously. -1 on this.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Hello Imagine Wagons,
I am just going to cut to the chase here and not mention the points that Kiwi has mentioned around requirements.
You have been a troll on our servers and have very recently been breaking our rules.
I have not seen one instance where you helped and you typically make situations worse by adding on to trolling on the server.

From what I have seen so far form you and your actions on the server, I would recommend you give it more time before making a serious application if you do want to apply and cut the trolling out of your daily routine.

-1 from me for this app. 

Good luck on your app,
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
minimal effort application, minimal effort response:
this sucks, no
Please go and drop this in shitposting. Thanks.

But if this IS serious (which its not) I'm going with a hard -1. You're a complete troll who isnt a team player and you are nowhere near mature enough or ready enough.
Go away
Easy -1 

You were recently reported for mic spamming (Oct 31) which got you gagged for a round. Not the first time you've been reported for mic spam as a similar incident happened in January (around Jan 18) as well. 

Don't break the rules and put more effort into an application, that also means meeting all the requirements before applying.  

Cheerio
Will I get warned for shitposting on this one?
(11-05-2020, 08:50 AM)Jordanian Sniper Wrote: Will I get warned for shitposting on this one?
Well looks like a serious thread to me as its a staff app, but either way, just don't shitpost unless you know for sure its 100% that it is.
[Image: titan.gif]
(11-05-2020, 11:06 AM)Titan17 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 08:50 AM)Jordanian Sniper Wrote: Will I get warned for shitposting on this one?
Well looks like a serious thread to me as its a staff app
Are you fucking serious
I mean Kiwi herself said the guy was literally joking about doing this in game. She even thought it was a shitpost too, either way it’s up to the admins/fish to decide if this app is serious or not. I guess I should vote too in the case this is serious. There is literally not that much effort put into this app it seems hence why people think you are joking/shitposting. If this is serious though which I don’t think it myself but I could be wrong then I would 1- on the fact that little effort is put into this app. If you were really were joking please don’t post this in staff apps, do it in shitposting next time. But if you are serious then I would recommend working on your behavior that others have mentioned. Not to mention I’m pretty sure you were on ttt the other day acting very similar to the way people have described you here.