Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New jihad sounds?
Something that my now dead old server had were custom jihad noises now idk exactly how adding stuff like that works but essentially they would be in crates and they would all be different and interesting sound bites like LEEEEROY JENKINS or SMOKE WEED EVERY DAY and BITCHES LOVE SOSA as well as other things like the intense halo theme I think it could be a cool feature and add some variety to server make people use the jihad more to have their unique jihad play and who would love a server with more jihads [Image: wink.png]
yes
[Image: ?imw=506&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imc...rbox=false]
yes
Yeah that would be good, even making it like a new Crate with Jihad sounds
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfR25OVKy2Q

I vote for this one
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
it is wensday my dudes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
yes, i would most certainly appreciate some more meme jihad sounds
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Yes! today someone was talking about the Nokia Tune as a Jihad sfx.
I thought the original reason its only one sound is so that people can't get confused. I would like a sound that isn't JOHN CENA, but I can't say I would want to have to memorize 12 different jihad sounds. If it were a couple that would be fine. Some variety would be cool.
+1
Please be patient
I play Source games
Im bumping this because its still something I think we should add and with more admins and people should see this (nicol dont lock this thread like last time its still a good idea im not gonna make a new post when this exist) but yeah new jihad sounds guys lets get it smile