Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Staff Abuse
Offender's Name:  (Discord) bot.ikillyou - ikillyou#4676

Offender's SteamID: n/a

Offender's Rank: discord staff/discord helper

What They Did: Striked me for stating in general chat that someone was harassing me calling me names for no reason, then he ended up punishing me, not the other person even while the other person was still being disruptive and vulgar in general chat.

When They Did It: 10/21/20 est: 6:47pm (EST)

Potential Witnesses: People in chat "names will be shown on attached screen shots"

Proof: posted in attachments.

Other: Dude called me names numerous times, and continued even after? yet i get a strike for saying "bot, guess u have favorites?"
the situation should of been handled differently, i didnt expect to get harassed and attacked like that, just to get a strike for being upset towards someones ignorance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I mean I’m sorry Hamilton was bothering you so much but unless I missed something else bot did warn both of you to stop, that includes Hamilton I’m pretty sure. I do think bot was doing his job fine though from what I saw. After the warning Hamilton did seem to drop it because the the last screenshot show him just being random not referring to you I’m pretty sure. My guess is he wanted to bother you to get a reaction out of you and I’m sorry about that.
I did not deserve to get told off like that when i was stating what someone was doing wrong or attacking me. he didnt even take initiative for the dude harassing me non stop. he blew it aside and in return gave me a strike. how is that not wrong? the dude who gets attacked gets the strike?
The other dude might of gotten a strike too but I don’t know.
i was told he didnt, i did. prob did since he got reported after i got a strike. but thats due to a REPORT.
First off, I'd like to say I thank you for taking it to the forums this time. 

I'd like to hear what B0t has to say in response to this before I add any input, as I wasn't there and these screenshots show what Hamilton did but they don't necessarily show B0t striking you and not hamilton, but I could be mistaken.
Pro tip: two wrongs don't make a right. Hamilton dropped the convo when he was asked to by staff. You didn't. That's why you received the strike.

Yeah, what Hamilton did was stupid and unwarranted, but from the screenshots shown you didn't ever tell him to stop, you just kept coming back at him and fueling the fire. Next time, don't do that.
You were told to drop it. You didn't drop it. He saw it, he told everyone to drop it, and you continued to push it. Therefore he handed you a strike. As a Discord Mod, I see nothing wrong with how he handled this.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
so, you never know if the other guy got a strike/ punished as well. staff doesn't tell you if anybody else except you gets punished because that's just how it is. I feel like there needs to be more evidence, but in the screenshots, you're seen calling hamilton a "dumbass" and retaliating. b0t told BOTH of you to drop it, but you instead tried to double down and explain your side, which is fine, but if staff tells you to drop something, you should. you also attacked b0t by saying "clearly you have favorites." I'm not going to make a decision until I see b0t's side, but these screenshots seem to look one-sided to me...
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
Even so, staff should of done something about the attacks. Dont put me as responsible. staff is supposed to uphold and stop that.