Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peace out, girl scout!
Salty made the first move, and now I shall make the second. Only making this thread to avoid confusion!
I'm still going to be a part of the community, just not as staff. It lowkey sucked the fun out of playing. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to be a part of the DR staff team (love you guys), but rather than being an inactive staff member, I figured it was better to just resign. Forever grateful to have met all the amazing staff teams on every server. Screw the ASAB-ers. 

Much love,
the girl named after the chocolate bar.
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
#Dicks
Imagine playing deathrun o/
[Image: giphy.gif]
wish I would have played when you were staff
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
No ;(
sorry you can't resign yet gotta wait another year lol
no all jokes aside,

Im gonna be sad to see you go, i hope to still see you around, take care of yourself.
[Image: titan.gif]
This is just another way I influence this community. 

Joking aside, glad you made the choice that you felt was best, and I know I'll see you around! Thank you for all you've done for the DR community, snicks.

I wish you would've typed this in comic sans like I did, just to prove Kyle's point, but alas.

(10-22-2020, 12:45 PM)Salty Wrote: This is just another way I influence this community. 

Joking aside, glad you made the choice that you felt was best, and I know I'll see you around! Thank you for all you've done for the DR community, snicks.

I wish you would've typed this in comic sans like I did, just to prove Kyle's point, but alas.

I guess Kyle should have said it to you then, huh? ;)
[Image: Ban_Dink.jpg]
it is sad to see you go snicks you were a great staff memeber, but you will have to wait 24 hours before we stop memeing on it
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Well it was good seeing you staff on deathrun when I played it sometimes. You did a good job. Good luck snicks hopefully I’ll see you around whenever I play deathrun again.