Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm Jedasis
Hello. I'm Jedasis (Jed-uh-sis). I'm a 20 year old college student studying interactive media design (or game design if you prefer.) I played on this server in 2019 during the early summer, and I'm enjoying hanging around here again. Feel free to add me on Steam and give me a shout when you see me on.

Also, I think Devious turned me into a RSB again...
He/Him/His
Howdy, hopefully there is no hard feelings between us about the other thing. You seem like a chill player and I have fun playing with you mostly. Welcome to the forums.
(10-22-2020, 08:17 PM)Jedasis Wrote: Hello. I'm Jedasis (Jed-uh-sis). I'm a 20 year old college student studying interactive media design (or game design if you prefer.) I played on this server in 2019 during the early summer, and I'm enjoying hanging around here again. Feel free to add me on Steam and give me a shout when you see me on.

hey man how you doing
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Welcome to the forums, Jedasis. Can't wait to blatantly miss your head next time we play ttt
hi i like you. welcome to my home
Hello and welcome to the Forums!
[Image: titan.gif]
the jedi rises to join the ranks of the forums
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Welcome to the community. Please enjoy your stay.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
hiya welcome to the forums! see you around x
[Image: dinkleshitsignaturetiny.jpg]