mad shitter random permaban ?
(10-25-2020, 06:38 AM)the mad shitter Wrote:
(10-25-2020, 01:57 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: -snip-
listen buster, the server is plenty peaceful when the mods with their yellow vests and their little pet trusted asslickers arent on to sneer at the peasants who just honestly dont care about anything but the game playing out. i specifically try to avoid mod hours because i know its not gonna be a good time, and the warns and bans are from every time ive taken the benefit of the doubt and assumed any of you have a single funnybone in your bodies. i really really dont want to interact with you people, im just here for the interactions i can get with my fellow gamers and those are exclusively positive when you people arent there to '''''''''''moderate'''''''''''. in fact i hardly have any negative interactions with nonstaff period, unless its someone trying to backseat moderate or whatever. i expect the dickswinging and i expect to sit in the time out corner when i dont gargle on your balls like a good buttslave, and i serve my time without protest.

you internet cops think you have it all figured out and in your heads youre doing stephen hawkinds calculations to heroically save all of our lives from smiles and laughter, and nothing is gonna change that except maybe like an icepick lobotomy so your aspergers nodes have no prefrontal cortex to grab onto. i mean seriously dude, im sorry i wasnt making mature enough jokes in the internet video game, how about i talk about my registration renewal notice instead? did i tell you about my JOB, and how i WORK for a LIVING ahahahaha! hey guys, WHATS the DEAL with TAXES? is that mature enough for you pal?

all i can say is i promise in the future i will try to avoid playing with you cretins so as to not step on your toese, but the fact is i did literally nothing this time. nada. zilch. there i was chillign and then BOOM! permanent ban
You literally just have to avoid saying two words, and not harass others in general. Its not that hard. Nobody thinks its funny but you; frankly your attempts to be edgy just make you look desperate for attention.
I'm not staff but I've personally had to donor-gag you 5 times due to slurs you've used, usually while in dead chat with all staff alive. Technically everything i've witnessed alone is worthy of perma-ban.
You are a funny guy outside of the slurs and harassment of staff. I'd like to see you back because you are humorous when you are tolerable, but frankly the deragoratory things you say about certain communities in our server are shameful and disgusting.
If you are anywhere above the age of 14 you should be outright revolted at the things you say. I'm not seeing any form of apology, only more trolling and staff harassment.
I'm not even supporting a reduction at this point; frankly you need to grow up a bit. You've had chance after chance but seem eager to run your toxicity all over TTT. I think you should step aside and return when you've grown up a bit. Maybe after the holiday season is over...

Without an apology to the staff and a real committment to get better, I cannot support your return.
-1 unban
-1 reduction of any length below 3 months
+0 any reduction longer than 3 months
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks

Messages In This Thread
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by IdiotBaby - 10-25-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by Mana - 10-25-2020, 12:39 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by Mana - 10-25-2020, 12:50 AM
RE: mad shitter random permaban ? - by Battons - 10-25-2020, 12:47 AM