Poll: Should I return?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah, it's not too bad come chill
80.95%
17 80.95%
No, stay away from the cesspool
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendly Neighborhood TTT Moderator
Hello, it is your neighborhood inactive TTT Moderator.

Life's been pretty overwhelming recently and I've started to realize that Corona-College gives me little to no motivation to do anything. Alongside band and all that, I've found solace in playing games with some old friends, so I'm here to make a bit of a poll. 

Should I come back and legitimately be active again or keep half-assing it until I get demoted or resign?
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I mean are you sure you can handle being more active again Noire? Not trying to offend I just don’t want you burning yourself out since you are doing college too.
give me your rank
s tier, dont forget
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
You play saxophone and consider yourself in band? Not enough metal! #LowBrassLyfe #Tuba4Lyfe

If you want to be active and keep your moderator role, do it! Frankly, having an experienced moderator online for 2 hours a week is better than 0 hours a week.
School and real life comes first. If you don't have time or don't want to come back, then don't. The current staff are doing just fine managing the server for the most part, especially during the dead hours.
Come back if you want to come back. Don't come back only because you feel 'needed' (but feel free to if you want to!)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I'd say dip in during your free time, but other than that I would for sure focus on your school first. I'm not even full time rn, but college mixed with Corona is ridiculous. Your rank is fine and the circumstance is understandable, so it won't be stripped unless you're like 0 days for the next 2+ months or something crazy like that. Even then we haven't demoted for inactivity yet, but your reason is valid so don't worry too much.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
^ What Dong said
[Image: bb6.jpg]