Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unused premium points
First let me start by saying: I couldn't find Lycan so I sacrificed Rippe to the Forum Gods to bring good juju to this post.

I propose a conversion system. Whether it be integrated into the server; or a permission given to staff. For turning useless premium points into basic points. 

I constantly find my self with P-points I don't need. Which end up getting spent on crates, which then cost me more credits, which then don't drop anything good. Meanwhile I could easily go buy a bullshite or M24 with a couple million regular points.

I'd like to suggest a conversion of 1pp=1000c  (So say I got rid of my 314 premium points, it would come out to 314,000 credits.).
With a min/max transaction of 300min/1000max premium points (Per day, or week, or what ever have you). 

Ideas, thoughts, criticism, and related memes?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
You'd have to ask an admin, but even if it was integrated it would take some balancing. 1000x multiplier would be overpowered.
If we did I would suggest go off of the amount given when you donate. 1pp/100rp like if you donate for rp you get 100k points. While if you donate for pp you get 1k points.
former admin2
I asked Rippe he said he could then screamed at me about how he wouldn't. So I shot him :P.

Heck even that 1|100 works. Better than staring at premium points like "do i spend you on crates and waste more creds I don't really have?".
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
(04-08-2017, 09:59 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:

I dont get it.
(04-08-2017, 10:04 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 09:59 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:

I dont get it.

I don't think anyone does...it's Rippe..
You right you right. I think he's making the comparison that I want to change useful points into useless points? But that's out of context to the current situation since this post is 100% about p-points being of no use after a certain point. Unless you like rolling crates just for shits and grins, I suppose.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod