Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloads aren't working
I downloaded all the textures, maps, etc. None of them work, and everything looks the same. I left and rejoined and also restarted gmod. Any suggestions?
For ttt?
(10-28-2020, 07:59 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: For ttt?
Check thread. This is in dr suggestions.
(10-28-2020, 08:03 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 07:59 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: For ttt?
Check thread. This is in dr suggestions.
no i will not
First I would see if it has to do with the "W" gmod load glitch since last update. Try changing your w key to be the menu key and then hit apply. Go into video and make sure you aren't fullscreen. Try loading in if still no download then try fullscreen and if neither work verify game cache and if still doesn't work go into console and I think it's sv_downloadfix or repair or something like that and then set it to 1 and then try that . If not maybe reinstall the game? Idk sometimes bugs are more hands on so since I"m over at my station I don't know exactly your issue but that has worked for me recently.
(03-21-2021, 12:58 PM)Detective Wrote: First I would see if it has to do with the "W" gmod load glitch since last update. Try changing your w key to be the menu key and then hit apply. Go into video and make sure you aren't fullscreen. Try loading in if still no download then try fullscreen and if neither work verify game cache and if still doesn't work go into console and I think it's sv_downloadfix or repair or something like that and then set it to 1 and then try that . If not maybe reinstall the game? Idk sometimes bugs are more hands on so since I"m over at my station I don't know exactly your issue but that has worked for me recently.
Um.... dude I think I would look at the date on this btw.
(03-21-2021, 12:58 PM)Detective Wrote: First I would see if it has to do with the "W" gmod load glitch since last update. Try changing your w key to be the menu key and then hit apply. Go into video and make sure you aren't fullscreen. Try loading in if still no download then try fullscreen and if neither work verify game cache and if still doesn't work go into console and I think it's sv_downloadfix or repair or something like that and then set it to 1 and then try that . If not maybe reinstall the game? Idk sometimes bugs are more hands on so since I"m over at my station I don't know exactly your issue but that has worked for me recently.
Great detective work, Detective!

please dont actually do this
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
NECRO
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]