It's been a year and I want to come back.
Ingame Name: Hermithub

SteamID: Hermithub

Who Banned You: Gabe

Reason For Ban: Consistent Rdm over multiple maps

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: I got banned for a long time and I grew up, graduated, joined the military, and I want to play on the server that I remember fondly. If you don't unban I understand because of my past, If you do thank you.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yes

Other:
Your STEAMID is STEAM_0:1:123914372

Anyways, some older people may know you as Radio(active) Hermit. I'm gonna +0 since I have not been active on server but will leave this info here. Also might want to put any previous requests in there!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
It's been over a year since last may.
Just don't RDM now and I doubt there will be an issue.
You do have significant history with intentional RDM, I hope the life lessons that military work applies to your in-game maturity.
And when you are on my team, your weapons skills as well.
+1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
While I admit I do not know who you are, anyone who demonstrates a willingness to submit an unban request a year later I think demonstrates a genuine interest to be back on the server and willingness to change how they acted.

+1 for Unban
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I'm willing to +1 this appeal as well. I believe people can change.
He/Him/His
Been a year +1
I think you have 6 legit bans on record if I counted right according to gbans. All of them seems to have something to do with rdming and leaving along with some massing and constant. Now since it has been a while I guess I can 1+ this too but keep in mind that you probably should try your best not to to mass rdm or do any constant rdm or become toxic like you did before according to your previous appeals.Good luck on your appeal and hopefully I’ll see you on the server sometime.
been a year people can change in that period of time ,+1
[img][Image: bAal77J.gif]
+1 don't know you but this community has let back the most toxic trolls that were community banned for much worse offenses, you deserve a second chance if they do.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
I also don't know you, but I envy your commitment to being a good person. I think I'd like you on the server, hopefully you're a chill guy <3
Verified in the Eyes of The Baja Blast Messiah
[Image: DPHJrwT.png]