Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captain Price Donor Abuse
Offender's Name: Captain Price WoGs

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88352408

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Gaged everyone one on the server to  "test it" after I said they shouldn't do it and that it would work

When They Did It: around 12 am Cst 10/30/2020

Potential Witnesses: @KaptainLes  @"stuppidy #FreeWify"  @"Semenbeard the Ass Pirate" 

Proof:  https://streamable.com/0ciehg

Other: My voice is cut out because self mute button for discord. 
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Also told them not to, Not the first instance of donor abuse today
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
+1 for an unrelated but relevant reason:
A few weeks ago during a particuarlu rebellion against staff moderation, Captain Price had taken it upon themselves to become a pseudo staff member and mute some of the more toxic folks. Frankly, while some of the ones gagged probably deserved it, there was staff in dead chat available to handle the situation. Not exactly clear cut donor abuse but not exactly helpful as it agitated the toxicity more.
Additionally he ungaged himself after staff gagged the whole server. I believed him to be a new donor and sent him a PM that they action was confirmed donor abuse (I figured he may not have been aware - rather than stir the pot with an abuse report I chose to just remind him). So based on the fact that he has had an informal warning from a fellow donor, I feel a donor strike from moderation staff is now appropriate (and hopefully a discussion with them on appropriate use of donor power when staff are online)

I may have video if anyone really want to go down the rabbit hole but I figure the present issue presented by Tdawg is enough.
I'm on vacation now but I can find it on Sunday if need be.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Offender's Name: Captain Price WoGs

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88352408

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Ungaged Someone I gaged Because he "wanted to hear them say N****R again"

When They Did It: I cant convert times but like 10:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST (I don't know time conversions)

Potential Witnesses:

[Image: TViuj3n.jpg]

Proof:
[b][Image: qKPkSkA.jpg][/b]
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
Fuck G-Cubed
Just fyi you posted this at roughly 1:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time (New York)
If this just happened within the last few minutes it was around 1:30 am.
I think this is now beyond the point of a simple donor strike. They are actively fighting staff.

Edit: time differential from Sydney to New York (EDT) is 15 hours.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-30-2020, 12:57 AM)Jammin Wrote: Just fyi you posted this at roughly 1:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time (New York)
If this just happened within the last few minutes it was around 1:30 am.
I think this is now beyond the point of a simple donor strike. They are actively fighting staff.
Nah it happened a while ago, i just have been busy with other stuff
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
Fuck G-Cubed
Merged the two threads
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yeah this is clear donor abuse. I learned my lesson after 1 warning from a non staff lmao +1 to a strike or removal of abilities since its a reoccurring thing.
[Image: Project-3.jpg]
[Image: v1.png]
Isn't this his second report?
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Can confirm what Les said about ungagging himself : [
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]