Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captain Price Donor Abuse
+1, this definitely smells of abuse. I can also confirm the incident that Jammin is referring too occurred as well.
He/Him/His
@Captain Price WoGs I see that you made a post on the forums a little bit ago. Thought I'd tag you here just in case you missed this. Hopefully you have something to say.
(10-30-2020, 11:30 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: @Captain Price WoGs I see that you made a post on the forums a little bit ago. Thought I'd tag you here just in case you missed this. Hopefully you have something to say.

@Captain Price WoGs here
(10-31-2020, 12:27 AM)Captain Price WoGs Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 12:21 AM)Burb Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 11:30 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: @Captain Price WoGs I see that you made a post on the forums a little bit ago. Thought I'd tag you here just in case you missed this. Hopefully you have something to say.

@Captain Price WoGs here
in burb i dont trust

I tagged you so you were aware there was a abuse report on you but okay???
(10-31-2020, 12:27 AM)Captain Price WoGs Wrote: in burb i dont trust

Damn.... this is an extremely powerful argument against the donor abuse you're being accused of, I must say.

give the man a strike
anyways 1. I didnt hear any staff say no since people we talking a lot also 2. Didn't know that kaptainles was dead and i heard puppers say the n word so i gagged him than once i felt he had enough time i ungagged him so not donor abuse
I think other staff members gagged puppers too though, so you should of probably let them ungagged puppers.
This is just conjecture, but since this thread has posted we have spoken. When we spoke you said that you gagged him first which meant that you had the right to ungag him. Your gaging him was fine, but that does not make it your job to ungag. Also you gagged the entire server to be funny..... there would be no reason for you to do that otherwise. I don't think you have a full grasp of the rules, and i don't think you are malicious. What that means for your report is up to the admins.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(10-31-2020, 12:27 AM)Captain Price WoGs Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 12:21 AM)Burb Wrote:
(10-30-2020, 11:30 PM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
in burb i dont trust
Donor abuse allegations are very serious. I would encourage you to take them seriously and not shitpost.

(10-31-2020, 07:03 PM)Captain Price WoGs Wrote: anyways 1. I didnt hear any staff say no since people we talking a lot also 2. Didn't know that kaptainles was dead and i heard puppers say the n word so i gagged him than once i felt he had enough time i ungagged him so not donor abuse

1. That's not an excuse. It's never ok to gag players without cause in general, and it is never ok to gag staff, which that command did. Doing a gag all is never a legitimate action from a donor.
I quote from the guidelines:
"These powers should only be used if
The target is someone you know and is in on the joke. You will be punished if they do not want to be a target.
There is a legitimate reason to use your powers (ex. All staff are alive while someone is screaming in spectator)"

2. That's not the issue. The issue is that you ungaged him again. The best course of action once gagging a player is to inform staff by using @ (admin chat) and let the staff member decide to ungag. If no staff are online, ping staff in discord.

In any event, please review the donor guidelines, which are found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...php?tid=38
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Yeah I don’t know why donors can target trusted and test mod but that’s probably an issue for another thread probably. Just don’t use gag all on the server if you don’t know for sure it’s alright. If you don’t know for sure then it’s probably not ok. Just ask staff members questions about when to use your powers sometimes too. Just try to take this thread serious and learn from it.