Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silencing
I need some help here, guys. This is directed generally at the staff team, but if any members have their input or take on things, that's completely fine and welcome.

I feel like staff have their sights aimed at me because I'm generally a toxic person. I don't try to be, and I really don't see it that often. On occasion, I'll get into an argument in-game, but in the end we're all having a good time and I'd already feel like an asshole for it. There's the competition in gameplay, and sometimes people lose their cool but to my understanding, most of the issue is on the forums.

A couple of my posts have been removed lately, and I feel like I'm being silenced. This is a big issue for me because I'm clearly being a problem if entire posts I make are being removed. There's some kind of communication missing between the staff and I. If anyone has an issue with me, something I do, or something I say, you can always confront me directly about it. I'm really understanding and it'd actually help us both out to find that understanding. I crack jokes at people and join in on the rant but really don't want to be a part of the problem. If I'm a stress to you guys, let me know. Allow me to correct myself and we can discuss it together. I don't need you guys behind my back while I'm unaware of things.

I've been changing some things lately and I'm making an effort to become better, both as a player and a person. I fell into a hole recently and I'm just now getting on my feet. It's been about 4 1/2 months.

I'm gonna ask you guys to keep this thread serious, though some may not be able to help it. That's alright.

If you have an issue with me, let's resolve it here. I don't want beef with anyone.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Sorry, kinda flew off the handle there. It's been a long night.

Anyway, here's something you can do:
  • Listen to staff when they tell you to stop doing something
  • Listen to staff when they tell you they're doing something
  • Don't make posts mocking people when they're genuinely trying to be helpful
These are things you can do to make your presence less toxic around here.
Oh the irony.
i dont have any problems with u
(04-09-2017, 01:29 AM)Mallakk Wrote: Oh the irony.

Let's get back on track.
(04-09-2017, 01:36 AM)Mr_Rippe Wrote:
(04-09-2017, 01:29 AM)Mallakk Wrote: Oh the irony.
  • Situational irony: The disparity of intention and result; when the result of an action is contrary to the desired or expected effect.
Alright @Mr_Rippe ,

I'm gonna eat my own shit and accept the consequences. I'll do my best to avoid any further issues with other players and staff. My humor is a bit aggressive and up-front and I may make jokes directed toward people that they won't necessarily understand or appreciate. Again, I'll try my best to avoid conflict and I'll avoid the mockery and flaming. I really am sorry.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]