Apparantly i got banned for visual recoil not showing up on a playback and that's coo
Ingame Name:Gustavus Aldoggus 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54375752

Who Banned You: Mana

Reason For Ban: Hacking

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Reason for Admins to Unban: I didn't hack, as the recoil is purely visual so thus it didn't show up on playback. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope.

Other: I also find it weird that in the footage idk why it's relevant considering i was shooting at a wall in the clip (Not that i'm saying that's a reason to be unbanned, just confused is all)
link to ban req that got you banned https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12840 .im gonna -1 solely because you cant admit that you were hacking
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(10-31-2020, 10:37 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: link to ban req that got you banned https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12840 .im gonna -1 solely because you cant admit that you were hacking
Cool, apparantly i'm suppost to admit to crimes i didn't do,so yeah i hacked 100%. Happy now?
I mean, I tested the guns myself and certain guns had visible recoil that you can't prevent no matter how well you control it. So I wouldn't say that you're innocent unless someone else can prove what I tested wrong as opposed to the video.

If someone wants to test it, compare the evidence to the mp9, luger, or bullshite.

Other than that, im not convinced.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I'm kinda split on this one.. this man has 4.2k hours in Garry's Mod, and this man is clearly style as hell in that video, but the way he shoots people is a bit odd. Whatever is happening here isn't obvious enough to me to rule out spectating/demo playback nonsense that can happen, although I'm not every experienced on the quirks of spectating in TTT.
(10-31-2020, 11:36 PM)Mana Wrote: I mean, I tested the guns myself and certain guns had visible recoil that you can't prevent no matter how well you control it. So I wouldn't say that you're innocent unless someone else can prove what I tested wrong as opposed to the video.

If someone wants to test it, compare the evidence to the mp9, luger, or bullshite.

Did you test with demo playback or while playing?
(11-01-2020, 12:07 AM)aeth0r Wrote:
(10-31-2020, 11:36 PM)Mana Wrote: I mean, I tested the guns myself and certain guns had visible recoil that you can't prevent no matter how well you control it. So I wouldn't say that you're innocent unless someone else can prove what I tested wrong as opposed to the video.

Did you test with demo playback or while playing?
Tested each and every gun that popped up on the video in server.
The only noticeable differences relate to the three guns i mentioned above.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
so apparantly i was told that while jumping the crosshair effect is nullified so i guess that's why it appears the way it does
-1 on the Ban and +1 on the unban

He still could've been hacking but the original ban request didn't have enough evidence to ban him anyways.
(10-31-2020, 11:52 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I'm kinda split on this one.. this man has 4.2k hours in Garry's Mod, and this man is clearly style as hell in that video, but the way he shoots people is a bit odd. Whatever is happening here isn't obvious enough to me to rule out spectating/demo playback nonsense that can happen, although I'm not every experienced on the quirks of spectating in TTT.
I just wanna say didn't expect to be called out for haveing 4.2k hours and still being dogshit at this game, feelsbadman.